❤️ Unbirthday Party; An Official Invitation ❤️

I swear some of you probably move faster than the speed of light after seeing all those comments and votes just makes my entire day, I love it. Seems like you all especially enjoy how I made Kanzaburou's personality, which I'm glad. Now here we are, the Unbirthday party chapter, but before I begin, I wanna start off by saying I appreciate how you guys really enjoy my book but please don't copy my work or take credit for it. I've worked really hard for it and I don't appreciate anyone stealing anything from me or anyone. Another note, should I use "Dorm Leader" instead of "Housewarden" or maybe "Unique Magic" instead of Signature Spell" cause idk, I want y'all to tell me what would make sense to you all. Also this chapter contains some backstory for our main character, of course some of it is not officially but hey, just roll with it for the sake of the story! So with that said, we're getting closer and closer to the end and we'll approach a new chapter. As always enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"If it weren't for you, neither myself nor big brother would be where we are. I heard about what happened to you (Y/N) sama and all I have to say is I hope you're ok. I only wish for us to have spent time together even if it were a bit, but now it's too late. Big brother, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are all training very hard and everyone else here at the Corps is well...I can't say much changed around here. I promise if we ever find word of your location we'll come and save you. Wherever you may be..."

               ~ Kamado Nezuko 🌸

The night for the three along with Grim and Kanzaburou went by rather smoothly aside from the small panic attack Deuce had.

They stayed up a bit to talk and have tea until they finally got ready for bed. Now here  they were all asleep while (Y/N) had another strange dream.

                   ❤️ Dream World ❤️

"To whoever painted my roses red, that someone will lose his head!" The Queen exclaimed as she held a small tree in her hand.

"Y...your majesty please, if there is anyone to blame it's him!" The Three of Clubs said as he immediately pointed at the Two of Clubs who was standing next to him.

"Please you highness, have mercy! It was the Ace, not me!" The Two of Clubs said.

"So it was you, you painted the roses?!"

"No, No not at all my Queen!" The Ace of Clubs said then pointing at the Two of Clubs whom had the evidence on him.

"Then he will pay!" The Queen yelled.

"It's almost like when we helped Cater senpai..."

The female dream continued as she continued watching the scene before her unfold. The angry Queen of Hearts and frightened cards.

"What will happen to them..."

The Two of Clubs eyes seemed to widen upon hearing his name. "No please, it wasn't my your majesty!"

The Queen then slammed her hand on a table, her temper only seemed to grow more and more. "Enough of this nonsense! All of you, off with your heads!" The Queen yelled at the petrified cards before her. Soon a few red cards came out and started to drag out the other cards whom were still pleading.

"Yay, how fun!" The Queen exclaimed as she clapped her hands excitedly like a child.

"What a Tyrannical queen...a shame for those cards.."

(Y/N) thought as she watched the cards get dragged away all while the Queen simply laughed at their dismay.

"What a fitting end. A Color, you can't mend. Everyone knows the Queen's roses should always be red." The Three of Spades said and soon, the dream ended.