🐍 A Family's Fate, On The Seafloor, and Unwanted Additions 🐍

I hope you all enjoyed that little Birthday special chapter made out for Kanzaburou. It seems as if that chapter specifically has touched some hearts, maybe even made some of you all teary eyed? I love their dynamic, perfect. Also I wanna say it took me a long to think, and by a long time I literally mean only one day, but I have decided to add Rollo Flamm as a love interest. Yes yes I know I am extremely kind, please no need to thank me. Now moving on from that bit of news, I bring you the next chapter and soon enough it'll be Overblot time. Which also means, this chapter will soon be coming to an end, but on the bright side, we go to Pomefiore! Well enough said, remember to enjoy and happy reading!
********************************************

"I uh I've got a younger brother and a younger sister, I would like it if you would come over and meet them sometime. I...I mean if you want that is! This...this is just for them, they just want to meet some of my friends that's all..."

~ Jack Howl 🐺

"Seriously? Why even ask for advice if you're gonna immediately reject it?! What's your issue with my suggestion, anyway?" Grim exclaimed as he glared at Jamil.

"The Viper family has assisted the Asim family for generations. How could I betray our history like that? It would be beyond the pale. Not to mention the lecture I would get from my parents..." Jamil explained before soon letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry, but it just wouldn't be right."

"Hm, I guess you make a good point..." (Y/N) said as she gave the male a small nod.

"Ok, I get why you can't challenge Kalim to a duel. But if the Dorm leader keeps acting like this, he's gonna make life totally miserable for everybody in the dorm." Grim said as the other Scarabia students nodded in agreement. "Riddle was bad enough, but this hot and cold thing Kalim's doing is making it way worse."

"Heartslabyul was sure eventful..."

"Yea. He's not acting like a Dorm leader at all!" The blonde haired Scarabia student exclaimed.

"He's not even meeting the job requirements. This goes against our Scarabian spirit!" The purple haired Scarabia student added.

"What do you mean by Scarabian spirit?" The female questioned as she stared at the student with a hint of clear confusion written on her face.

"There are actually requirements for a Dorm leader position?" Kanzaburou said.

"Yes." Jamil said as he gave them a small nod. "A sense of keen mindfulness, a quality attributed to the Sorcerer of the Sands. And to be Dorm leader of one of Night Raven College's seven dorms, you must be the most befitting of the dorm's spirit."

"I see..."(Y/N) mumbled.

"Anything less and you are unqualified to be Dorm leader. Dueling is essentially an easy way to determine this. The seven dorms each have their own different spirits, and their own ways of determining who befits it." Jamil explained as the female listened to his words intently. "For example, tradition in Pomefiore states that the Dorm leader is whoever can make the most potent poison."