🐍 Aquatic Support, Scarabia Conclusion, and A Poisonous Preview 🐍

Now then, this is now the official last chapter before moving on to Pomefiore, so I hope you guys are ready! Now, first I wanna say thank you to every one of you for leaving such nice words, it means a lot to me. Regarding my health, I'm on meds to keep my seizures under control. I was stuck in the hospital for quite a bit but I know it was necessary for my own health. Regarding my coworker or should I say, ex-coworker Evan, he's fired. He was actually fired and has been sued, it turns out he and another employee had planned this for a while. Yea I know it sucks but at least I'm ok. Anyway, like I mentioned before, this is indeed the last chapter of Scarabia so it means the next chapter will be a Q and A like the others. If you guys have any other questions feel free to leave them here and it's also should be mentioned that our Magicam stalker will be finally revealed. Now then, with all that officially done and said remember to enjoy and happy reading.
*******************************************

"You stay true to that nickname Floyd has given you. Angelfish, a lovely nickname for a girl who has the qualities of both beauty and strength."

~ Jade Leech 🍄

(Y/N) frowned a bit as she continued to stare off into the spot where her friends once stood.

"I hope they're ok..."

"There's no need for such a face." Her thoughts were cut off by Jamil who gently lifted her chin. "What could possibly be running through that mind of yours that's got you so upset?"

"O...oh I well..." (Y/N) started off before letting out a small sad sigh. If she was going to be captive she might as well act the part in order to give her friends a bit more time. "It's just...my wrists are a bit sore."

"I see." The raven haired male hummed. "But if I were to let you go, you'd simply run away and I can't have that."

"Senpai I would never." The female said as Jamil simply stared at her. "You got rid of all those pests that were simply in the way, now I can safely be by your side."

"Is that so?" Jamil said as he grinned at the female only to receive a small nod.

"I would never leave you. You wanted a Queen right? Well, as your Queen I would never think about leaving my dear King's side." She said now making Jamil smirk upon hearing her words. "Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do." He said as he gave the female a small smile before making the chains vanish. "With all of them gone, you don't have to worry about cheap tricks or tactics. We'll rule the school by each other's side."

"Of course sen- my King." (Y/N) said all while Jamil nodded in satisfaction.

"I hate everything about this...please hurry back.."

"Now then..."

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

"Hoo boy." Grim started off as he stared at the raven haired male. "You really went for the jugular with that one Kanzaburou."

"I'm with the Pelican on this one. Sea Otter, you're, like...too nice. It's kinda grating." Floyd said now agreeing with the raven haired male.

"Huh? Is it?" Kalim questioned.

"Yes. If I were betrayed by someone the way you were..." Jade started off as he gave them small close eyed smile. "I'd lash out with a torrent of unmitigated verbal abuse to break them down mentally, then bind them and drag them beneath the waves. The way you blame yourself and try to excuse his behavior is, quite frankly, a tad galling."

"I would have punched him in the face. I still stand by it."

"Galling? Really? But, I mean...Jamil would never betray me, ever."