🐍 Not Hard But Smart, A Puppet Like State, and A Scathing Retort 🐍

Are you guys ready for this chapter cause now it's officially Overblot time! Hahah you are absolutely going to love this 😌 In the next chapter, the identity of the Magicam stalker will be revealed and it'll also be the last chapter before going into Pomefiore so if you wanna leave and questions for the Scarabia Q and A go ahead and do so. I wanna say, you guys are just plain adorable. I like how the majority of you guys just started calling Kanzaburou "Zaza" that's cute. Now with all that said, remember to enjoy and happy reading.
*******************************************

"You've faced quite a lot of hardships yet you've risen to the top greatly. I wanna be the one to share all your strengths and company when you need it most."

                         ~ Azul Ashengrotto 🐙

After reviewing the plan with everyone once more, the group all agreed on what was to be done before soon getting ready for a good night's sleep.

Kanzaburou of course made sure to drag the Octavinelle trio to the next room along with him and Grim so the raven haired female could take the bed.

"Goodnight Tomioka sama!"

"Well see you in the morning."

"Goodnight guys." (Y/N) said as she bid the all goodnight before soon letting the darkness consume her.

                       🐍 Dream World 🐍

"The skies are so dark and ominous..."

The female looked around taking in the sight of the dark sky before soon taking notice of the same man wearing the black robe. Currently he held a lamp in his hands, a smirk plastered on his face as he was seen stepping on the genie.

"Genie, stop!" A raven haired male called out as he suddenly grew bigger and tore the palace building, a solemn look clearly written on his face.

"Master?"

"Sorry, kid. I got a new master now." The genie sadly said.

"Kneel and pay tribute to the great sorcerer, Jafar!" The parrot exclaimed as the man known as Jafar grinned as he watched as people were bowing and the chaos unfolded.

"It's the Princess and the Sorcerer...but they're bowing to him." (Y/N) mumbles as she watched as the pair were forced to bow before Jafar.

"Now, where were we? Ah yes, abject humiliation!" Jafar said as he held the Princess by the chin and soon changed the male's clothes.

"Prince Ali, I guess clothes do make a person..."

"He is no Prince, and that's a fact. Now that he's unmasked, do you recognize your Prince? It's Aladdin! His punishment?" Jafar said before soon sending the male now known as Aladdin to a tower. "Eternal banishment from this life!" He exclaimed as the tower soon was thrown off to who knows where.

"Farewell, Prince Ali!" Jafar laughed all while the genie let out a small sad sigh.

And at that, the female's dream soon came to an end before she soon awoke. "There's a genie..." She mumbled before letting out a small sigh. "He made himself the ruler...."

"