🐍 Cooking With Spice, Warm Hospitality, and Sailing In The Skies 🐍

So this chapter I'm actually super excited about cause now we officially introduce both Kalim and Jamil! Ahhh I'm so happy now. I hope you guys are enjoying your holiday as it is cause now we're going straight into the next chapter of this book. Also I want to note, that (Y/N) will possibly now die. Yes, as you know, your author is a people pleaser and absolutely incredibly kind, so there is a reader who seemed to maybe want this? Sooo yea, say bye bye to Tomioka sama! Remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*********************************************

"Hey, so thanks for everything that includes the food and sticking up for me around Leona! You know you didn't really have to do that but I like the gesture. I'm sure grandma and the triplets will enjoy it. I may not have much to offer, but I hope you'll let me find some way to make it up to you, even if it's just hanging out together. I promise you'll have a great time!"

                         ~ Ruggie Bucchi 🍩

After bidding goodbye to all their friends and watching them leave one by one, (Y/N) along with Kanzaburou and Grim made her way back to the Ramshackle Dorm. She now wore her new scarf given to her by Crowley.

"Ooh, check it out (Y/N)! We got a whole blanket of snow out here!" Grim exclaimed as he pointed out towards the snow.

"You get plenty of it back home when the season hits

"You get plenty of it back home when the season hits." Kanzaburou said now watching as the snow gently fell from the sky.

"He's right..." (Y/N) said as she gave a small nod. "Though I think we'd better check on the fireplace."

"Yea, maybe the Fire Fairies are feeling the chill, too. Better bring them some firewood.
Ooh and I can check out the kitchen and see if they got any leftovers while I'm there!" Grim happily exclaimed before singing a small toon. "La la laaa!"

                             🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Soon enough, the trio left the snowy scenery and made their way towards the school cafeteria where they brought some firewood for the fairies.

"Geez, it was cold out there! My paws feel like icicles! Let's just hurry up and get that firewood in the fireplace." Grim said from atop Kanzaburou's shoulder.