🎃 Terror Is Trending 🎃

Happy Halloween everyone. Whether it's early or belated we're now celebrating Halloween with the Twisted Wonderland guys so that means another event, yay! According to some research that I've done, the Taisho Era lasted from 1912 to 1926 meanwhile Halloween was introduced to Japan around the 70's. The first Halloween party in Japan was hosted in 2000, so with that info aside, this will be (Y/N) and Kanzaburou's first Halloween. How cute indeed. To those who went out trick or treating, I hope you guys stayed safe out there and got yourselves plenty of candy! I meant to upload this on the day of Halloween but then I got busy not to mention I left America and moved back to Italy sooo yea. There will be more events in future chapters but please please do NOT message me about them or else I won't do them. I will do them on my own time, when I can, and do which ever one I desire. Like always special events and chapters won't have a quote, this is also probably my longest chapter too. Anyways, with that all said remember to enjoy and happy reading.
********************************************

"Happy Halloween!"

"Boo!"

"Hahah! Happy Halloween everybody!"

🎃 Earlier 🎃

The bell rang signaling class was now over. It didn't take long forever for everyone to soon leave the classroom one by one. (Y/N) bid Trein goodbye before she soon took her leave along with Grim and Kanzaburou, as they made their way back to head to the Ramshackle dorm.

Ahhh...another boring day of school over and done with." Grim said as he let out a small sigh finally glad that classes were now done with. "Hey, (Y/N)! Let's mosey home to the dorm. We gotta get back to that game we were playing yesterday! Would it have hurt them to build Ramshackle Dorm a little closer to campus, though? Sheesh." Grim said as the female shrugged.

"A little walking never hurt anyone." The raven haired female spoke as Kanzaburou now nodded in agreement now perched on the female's head.

They made their way back to the dorm when they were now taken aback by the new sight before them.

"Whoa..."

"Phew, we made it! Honey, we're...home?" Grim said as he stared at the decorations in confusion before letting out a scared shriek. "Aaah! A monster! Don't just stand there, (Y/N)! Cheese it!"

"It looks fake..." (Y/N) mumbled to herself as she poked the dragon decoration before smiling at it.

"How strange...it's nice."

"Caw! I like it!" Kanzaburou happily said as he stared at the decorations in awe.

"Ah, you're here." Lilia said as he suddenly appeared hanging upside down from a tree. The raven haired female placed a hand on the hilt of her sword before letting out a small sigh.

"Caw! You have got to stop doing that..." Kanzaburou said.

"Gaaah! Another monster behind me!" Grim exclaimed.

"Hello senpai. I thought I warned you not to do that." (Y/N) said as the black and pink haired male now stood before her as she then gave him a head pat causing him to happily smile at her.

"Khee hee hee! That's the reaction I like to see. You got home quicker than I was expecting." Lilia said as he smiled at the trio.

"Wait, I know you. You're the guy from Diasomnia who keeps popping up places upside down!" Grim said as he glared at him.

"Indeed I am. Lilia Vanrouge the elusive beauty, at your service." Lilia said.

"How cute..."

"What're you even doing here? Wait, we got better things to do than stand around chatting! We gotta get away from that colossal monster!" Grim exclaimed.