✨ Q&A Part 5: With The Crow and Hashira ✨

Author: Another book chapter done and over with m which now brings us to the end. I realize now that Pomefiore had the longest chapters written for the majority time. Oh well, at least you guys like it.

Kanzaburou: It's done so that means I can finally escape shiny hell.

Author: Haha yea I guess you're right. Now then, like the end of every chapter, we'll be doing our usual Q&A. Are you yes ready?

(Y/N): Yes, of course.

Kanzaburou: Yea! I'm ready too!

Kanzaburou: First question of the day and it's for author chan

Author: Very well. And to answer your question, she will meet them soon enough and each guy will have a different reaction of course. The remaining RSA guys left at Jasir Al-Asim, Prince Arian, Allen Wondrous, and Elliot Cendre. Neige himself will be getting a special chapter as well as Chenya.

 Neige himself will be getting a special chapter as well as Chenya

Author: Vil you are excused from planting today. (Y/N) please lower your sword so our vic- I mean so Vil can answer.

(Y/N): Ok

Vil: I'll pretend you didn't say that author...and as for the question. Being compared to someone so lowly is absolutely repulsive though I'll admit I wasn't aware one was a family member to the other...

Author: Sweet home Alabama, am I right?

Kanzaburou: Ok next question.

Crowley: I was the first staff informed by (Y/N) and what happened. And soon enough, the others were informed as well.

Crewel: His modeling and acting career will take a long...pause, and his grades are sadly dropping to such a degree.

Crowley: Sam actually did insist on burying Schoenheit.

Malleus: And I kindly offered my services to set Schoenheit ablaze but my offer was rejected.

Author: Malleus...you can't just set anyone and everything you please on fire.

Kanzaburou: As if you're one to talk. You like arson!

Author:.....this isn't about me...anyways, let's move on! Ooh I love this question. It's cute, so please (Y/N) tell us how you feel.