❤️ Sad Little Child, Reconciled Feelings, and Revenge Unbirthday Party ❤️

Because I love you guys here's the last chapter kinda longish so yea and with that done now we head to Savanaclaw. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck around for this long I really appreciate all of you. Before starting this chapter, I wanna give a shout-out to LilithNephele  for the idea of having Riddle looking into (Y/N)'s past. Note: What I wrote for the majority of (Y/N)'s past in this chapter is not going to be 100% cannon. It's just gonna be some extra stuff I've added so don't come for me. Keep reading till the end, the Stalker's identity is now finally revealed! Also I wanna say how I love that everyone here just goes along with Kanzaburou's insults for Riddle and decides to call him those too, lmao you guys are funny. Next chapters are special chapters. And as always enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"I've lost so many students before in the past, all to the hands of demons. Makomo, Sabito..., but to hear from the Corps that you are now gone as well. How..does one deal with such news? From a man who has watch you grown up to fully train you, you've now disappeared without a single trace. Perhaps you never heard this enough from anyone aside from your crow, but know that I do care for you deeply and wherever you are, stay safe."

~ Sakonji Urokodaki 🌊

Standing not too far from of the female was a younger version of Riddle. No older than perhaps 7 maybe 8 years old. He sat on a chair by a table while a woman soon approached him with a cake in hand.

"Happy eighth birthday, Riddle! Yourbirthday cake this year is a low sugar,cake made with rich soy flour, nuts,and high lecithin

birthday cake this year is a low sugar,
cake made with rich soy flour, nuts,and high lecithin." A woman smiled at the young Riddle.

"This must be his mother..." (Y/N) thought as she watched the scene in front of her along with Kanzaburou and Riddle who simply remained quiet.

"Caw! It's another one! And that cake sounds horrid!"

"Shh, Kanzaburou it's best we watch for now....." (Y/N) told her crow as she stared at the small child.

"Thank you mother..." The young Riddle said as he trailed off before looking up at the female. "I just....I would really like to try and eat a tart covered with bright red strawberries and lots of nuts even if it's just this once...."

"You know, that's all I really wanted that day for my birthday...." Riddle sighed next to the raven haired female as he continued watching the scene before them.

The redhead female let out a gasp before frowning at the small child's words. "Absolutely not! Those pastries have an enormous amount of sugar in them. I might as well feed you poison! Even just a single slice would exceed your recommended daily intake of sugar." She then smiled at the small child. "Now, dinner tonight will be a tuna sauté rich in docosahexaenoic and omega 3 fatty acids. Now that you're eight, your ideal caloric intake should be at least 600 calories per meal, so don't eat more than 100 grams of it, alright."