💀 Awake Again, Worldwide Eyes, and Audition Competing 💀

I am happy to announce that we are now at and starting Ignihyde's chapter! Are you excited, cause I know I am. Thanks to everyone who read the Halloween chapter, you guys surprised me with all the comments on it lol. Ok so quick run down, once Ignihyde is finished, that's it. Nothing more until Book 7 Diasomnia is complete, or at least enough for me to make a chapter to start it. Anyways, do not and I say do not put any spoilers for Diasomnia alright. I've become besties with the block button because people keep putting spoilers that I don't need to know so yea, just a heads up. Ok so when Ignihyde is done, the most I'll do for this book is write special chapters every now and then but my main focus until then will go to my Tokyo Revengers x Ashengrotto!Reader book. Now for the people who left suggestions about this chapter and what Kanzaburou's part will be, thanks and I will let you know I have my ideas down for him and this Ignihyde chapter. Updates for this Ignihyde chapter may be a little slower than the others since I'll be helping to take care of baby Sebek, I'll be the best damn auntie to him. Anyways, you guys know the drill, enjoy and happy reading!
*****************************************

"Congratulations on your victory at the SDC. Your performance with your friend was spectacular! I hope we can maybe see each other again soon, if you'd like of course. I was just, never expecting to meet a real Princess before."

~ Neige LeBlanche 🐇

The sky was painted a beautiful blue color, and surrounding her were various different people whom she'd never met before.

"Am I...in the clouds?"

(Y/N) questioned as she looked around in confusion before her eyes widened in realization.

"Wait, did...did I die?"

Curious about her new surroundings, the raven haired female continued to walk aimlessly until she approached a rather large set of gates. Soon opening them she was hit with a bright light blinding her for a moment.

"Oh, look at this. Look how cute he is." A man wearing a purple toga said as he smiled down at a baby in his arms. "On behalf of my son, I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful gifts!" The man said as a woman approached him and smiled down at the baby.

"What a happy family."

"How sentimental." A man wearing a black toga said as he stepped out of the darkness. "I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat." He grunted as he then rolled his eyes.

"Blue flames..."

"Come on, Hades, don't be such a stiff. Join the celebration!' The man wearing the purple toga said as he then set the baby down and approached the man named Hades.

"I regrettably have a full-time gig that you, by the way, so charitably bestowed on me, Zeus." Hades said as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked over at the male named Zeus. "So...can't. Love to, but can't."

"You ought to slow down. You'll work yourself to death." Zeus said as he smiled at Hades before soon laughing at his own joke. "Hah! Work yourself to death! Oh, I kill myself!"

"If only...If only." Hades mumbled as he glared at Zeus before soon walking away.

"If...only?"

The female's sudden dream soon disappeared into nothingness before she was soon shaken awake causing her eyes to flutter open.

"...ey! Hey, (Y/N)! Wake up already!" Ace said as he then let go of the raven haired female when he noticed she was now awake.