✨ Q&A Pt 4: With The Crow and Hashira ✨

Author: Another book chapter done and done which now brings us to the end. Honestly I wasn't expecting Scarabia to take so long to finish, but things happened....

Kanzaburou: Well at least it's all over and you're doing better.

Author: Haha yea and I'm glad too! Well you guys, the time has come where we now answer questions. I hope you're ready cause you're in for a treat!

(Y/N): I'm ready.

Kanzaburou: same her so let's begin!

Author: Starting off the Q and A with a question for our vic- I mean Jamil huh? Very well, so what is it Jamil? Please elaborate

Jamil: Since the whole little...incident this has been very...interesting? To say the least, I feel heavy eyes in me ever since the teachers came back...

Author: I can only imagine what will happen.

Crowley: Do be very careful out there Viper.

Author: Oh...

Author: Ok so we got a few questions here

Author: Ok so we got a few questions here. Let's start with this first one. Idia, oh right he's totally living the dream. I wonder how many of you readers are jealous of him. Alright Idia so tell us, how do you feel?

Idia: Me? Do I have to?

Author: Of course. It's a question for you after all.

Ortho: You can do it nii san!

Idia: I uh ok. Well...it's like a dream and I need someone to punch me! Wait...no don't punch me. What if it is a dream and it's not true I wouldn't wanna wake up.

Author: Trust me, it's not a dream. You are living a great reality. Lucky you!

Kanzaburou: Next question is for the TPC.

Author: Thank you! Well now, I think that's a pretty hot topic at TPC but what do you guys think?

Ace: Our opinion? Ha, well now I can't say it's anything nice that's for sure.

Grim: They're all lousy and the bird is right about each of them.

Jamil: I can definitely say they don't deserve her.