🐍 Winter Break Is Here, Leaving For The Holidays, and A Sendoff From Morays 🐍

After a long while it's good to be back. Hope you guys enjoyed that special chapter cause now we're back to our regularly scheduled program. Something I wanna add is there will be mention of Ruggie having siblings, technically this isn't cannon but I am going by YaoYaobae's art of them. They are Ruggie's youngest siblings and triplets, the three of them are based on the three hyenas from the Lion king movie. Now we're here at Scarabia with Kalim and Jamil. Are you guys ready cause I know I am! Haha anyway, grab your tissues, drinks, and snacks cause here we go! Well, maybe not the tissues....ahem. Like always remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*********************************************

"I can respect whatever choices you make and who you choose to befriend here. After all, these little imps seem to show you as much care as we do. What I can't respect are those from your home, but I have my friends on the side for those fools..."

                 ~ Sam 🖤

(Y/N) left out a small yawn as she got ready for bed. It had been a long day for the raven haired female and she had to admit, it was rather pleasant exploring the depths of the ocean with her new Princely friend.

Now in bed, the female looked over at her two sleeping friends before she too soon fell asleep with darkness soon taking over her.

                         🐍 Dream World 🐍

"So dry...the air feels so dry and it's sandy all around...."

"You're late." A tall man wearing a black robe said.

"A thousand apologies, o' patient one. But I got it!" The short raven haired male apologized.

"Trust me, my pungent friend. You'll get what's coming to you." The taller male said as a golden beetle flew by now catching his attention. "Quickly! Follow the trail! Faster!" The male exclaimed as he then went after the flying small creature as he rode on horseback.

When the small bug soon came to a haunt this made the male's eyes widen as he stared in awe at the sight before him.

"At last, after all my years of searching...The Cave of Wonders." The tall male dressed in black said.

"Cave of Wonders!" His parrot repeated.

"Do all animals talk in my dreams?"

"Now remember, bring me the lamp!" The male dressed in black ordered the shorter male.

"A lamp? Why a lamp?"

"Who disturbs my slumber?" The Cave of Wonders suddenly spoke now causing the female's eyes to widen.

And with those last words spoken by The Cave of Wonders, the female soon woke up. "I was dreaming of a desert..." She mumbles to herself before soon getting up and now getting herself ready for the day.

             🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Once she was finished, (Y/N) soon made her way to the dorm's living room where Grim and Kanzaburou were waiting for her along with the ghosts.

"Good morning Tomioka sama!" The raven haired male greeted her with a familiar red hedgehog who peacefully laid on his shoulders.

"Looks like those two got along, that's good..."

"Hey (Y/N)." Grim said as the female gave them all a small smile.

"Good morning." (Y/N) said as she sat next to Kanzaburou who gave the female a plate of onigiri. "Thank you..."