👑 Defusing Tension, Release Of Emotions, and Leveraging Charm 👑

I hope you guys are ready for this chapter, cause with each one we only get closer and closer to Overblot time! May or may not be emotional...maybe? Eh who knows, either way I'll accept any tears available as I am truly kind and benevolent as they come. Also for those who were worried about what I said earlier on my board, don't worry everything is ok. My body is just not used to the constant climate change in VA since the move. Ahem, enough talking about my kindness, you all know the usual. Remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"Human life is so fragile. You must treasure it and surround yourself with your own happiness...that's what gives you strength. Do you find value in your life now that you are no longer suffering as much?"

~ ??? 💜

Deuce let out a small sigh as he walked out of Pomefiore Dorm. "I blew it big time. I had no business lashing out the way I did. That's not what an honor student does. Someone gives me justified criticism, and I go off on them. Man, I'm lame..."

"Really? I think you were pretty cool." Kanzaburou smiled as he approached Deuce with Grim still on his shoulders. "No need for the long face."

"Hey look, we even brought you some water." Grim said as he watched as Kanzaburou gave the blue haired male a water bottle. "It's courtesy of our generous manager."

"Kanzaburou. Grim. Sorry about running off like that." Deuce apologized as he accepted the water.

"You should be! If you guys don't win first place, my tuna bonanza goes up in smoke. You and Epel both better buck up and get back to practice." Grim said as Kanzaburou glares at him.

"Hahah. You and your one track mind. It makes me kind of jealous." Deuce said as he let out a small laugh before looking around. "Hm? Where's (Y/N)?"

"Oh...well.."

👑 Flashback 👑

The duo spent a few minutes searching for the (Y/N) until they spotted a familiar figure with a stapler and pictures.

"Tomioka sama, we've been looking everywhere for you." Kanzaburou smiled a bit as he watched as the female stapled some pictures to a few trees. "What's that?" The male pointed out as he gestured to the stapler.

"Sebek said it's a good way to stick things together. It's a stapler and I like it." The female said as she continued stapling the pictures.

"That's Vil!" Grim exclaimed as he took notice of the pictures of the Pomefiore dorm leader. "What are you planning?"

"It's never too late to get in a bit of training." (Y/N) plainly said which caused Grim to stare at her nervously.

"I hope your training goes well." Kanzaburou said as he smiled at the female before staring at one of the pictures before tearing it up.

"After you left, Kanzaburou gave Vil a well worth hit and Deuce even stormed out too!" Grim exclaimed now earning the female's full attention.

"Is that so?" She mumbles as she turned to face the duo before giving Kanzaburou a headpat. "Good, thank you Kanzaburou. Please do me a favor and console Deuce for me. There's water and tea back at the dorm, it's best to get him something.

"Alright Tomioka sama." Kanzaburou said as he nodded at the female.

"What about you? Aren't you coming with us?" Grim questioned as the female unsheathed her sword.