🐙 Hasty Schemes, Amateurs In The Deep, and Group Infiltration 🐙

Ok guys were approaching closer and closer to Overblot Azul, so you know what that means right? My generosity is so grand that I will not cause any feels for you. Maybe...Ahem, anyway now there is not much to say but here's the next chapter for you all. Remember to enjoy and happy reading.
*********************************************

"Me a mother? Huh, now that's a first..even so, how bad would it be if I were to tell you that I myself as well as the rest of the staff may have uh...it slipped our minds that you need to go home?"

                         ~ Dire Crowley 🖤

"Nothing beats a good breakfast after working up a sweat! Grim craves protein! Bring on the meat!" Grim exclaimed.

"So like, what were you thinking, cutting a deal with that cephalo punk? How stupid can you get?" Leona said as he let out an annoyed grunt at the thought of the grey haired male. "Now you're cramping my style as a result."

"Ha, what style!?" Kanzaburou retorted before patting the raven haired female's head. "Don't disrespect Tomioka sama you overgrown house cat."

"One of these days I swear..."

(Y/N) stared between Leona and Kanzaburou before soon letting out a small sigh. "Well, my idiots got these sea anemones on their heads..."

"Her idiots?"

"Aww she really does care about us!"

"Hah! You made a deal to free all the chumps who contracted with him to get ahead in their finals? Haha! That's rich. I shudder to imagine being that dumb." Leona said in between laughter.

"Rumor has it that Azul's study guide is the real deal, though. I kinda get why people would wanna get their hands on that." Ruggie said before giving a small shrug.

"So you guys steered clear of Azul's schemes, huh? I figured you'd go for the easiest route if you could Leona.." Jack said as he then quickly looked away from the male. "Ah, no offense of course..."

"Are you kidding? Who in their right mind
would voluntarily keep making deals with that swindler? I've made a few deals and paid the piper for them. There's always a steep catch." Leona said.

"Yea, he isn't the kinda guy you want to turn to as your first resort." Ruggie then added. "He's definitely a capable magician, though. He can grant some real tall orders just like that."

"The guy who wants something out of a deal is always the one at a disadvantage. That's Negotiating 101. When dimwitted herbivores sign contract on a whim, they always end up getting suckered somehow." Leona said making the female slightly frown at his words.

"Can...I really win this bet?" (Y/N) questioned as she stared at both males.

Leona sighed before resting his cheek on the palm of his hand. "You know what? Let's hear it. What were your terms exactly?"

"Oh well..."

                            🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

"And I guess that's it.." (Y/N) said as she gave a small shrug now finishing explaining to the two Savanaclaw males.

"Before the sun sets on the third day after signing..." Leona started off.

"You have to sneak into the Atlantica Memorial Museum, steal a photo, and bring it back?" Ruggie said as he then let of a small sigh.

"..........."

"I thought that was obvious..."

"As if we didn't know that already.." Kanzaburou mumbles now crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance.