🐍 A Show Of Benevolence, Board Game Intelligence, and Thwarted By Heart 🐍

I hope you all had a great Christmas and an even more wonderful New Year's because now we're heading back on track! Slowly but surely we're getting to the Overblot chapter of course you all know what that means yea? Of course you do 😌 Now, to the person who suggested or wants Kanzaburou dead, this story isn't angst so no you won't be getting this and that's for obvious reasons. Once this chapter ends you all know we'll go directly to Pomefiore. Oh, and I wanted to say that I will be writing a birthday special chapter for (Y/N) so there's that to look for. With all said and out of the way, enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"So, Cheka says he misses you...yea that's about it. But I kinda have to say, it's nice to find someone to relate to with all this. Thanks for letting me share your pain and vice reserva erk-...don't you dare tell anyone about this you hear!"

       ~ Leona Kingscholar 🦁

"Oh, hey, Azul. What brings you to our dorm?" Kalim said as he smiled at the male once he noticed him entering the Scarabia dorm lounge.

"Hello there. It's nice to see you, Kalim.
Goodness me! Scarabia never fails to impress every time I visit." Azul said as he smiled while looking around the lounge. "It's a veritable winter wonderland outside, yet in here, the sun is so hot that it might as well be midsummer. You would have vacationers coming in droves if you opened up a resort here. It's an ideal location."

"You don't say? I don't really have the savvy for business stuff, but thanks for the kind words!" Kalim happily said as he gave the grey haired male a closed eyed smile.

"At any rate, I'm here today because I caught your magic carpet. I'd like to return it to you." Azul said.

"Really? It ran off again?" Kalim said as he stared at the male with wide eyes before soon letting out a small sigh. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that."

"Oh, it's no bother at all." Azul said now simply smiling at the male. "By the way, is Scarabia having holidays in the dorm this year?"

"Yes, that's right." Kalim said as he gave him a small nod. "Is Octavinelle doing the same?" He questioned.

"Why, yes! Fancy that! In fact, what say we take this opportunity to improve relations between our dorms?" Azul suggested now giving the male a close eyed smile.

"W...what?!" Jamil stuttered as he stared at Azul in shock.

"It seems there are many things to be learned from Scarabia's unique studying style that was apparently adopted this winter." Azul said.

"That's right! I would be positively honored to host Octavinelle's dorm leader here in our dorm." Kalim said as he happily smiled at Azul.

"Kalim, I recommend against this..." Jamil warned as he sent a small glare at a smiling Azul before looking back at Kalim.

"I think it would be a good idea..." (Y/N) pointed out as Kanzaburou nodded.

"I'm only hear to make that snake angry for what he's doing..."

"Aw, why?" Kalim questioned sadly. "Even (Y/N) agrees."

"The whole point of our current training regimen is to catch up to the other dorms. If we invite the dorm leader of one of those other dorms to join us, we're showing the enemy our hand." Jamil explained as he glanced at Azul and then look over at the twins.

"Oh, please. He's hardly an enemy. Besides, didn't you invite the Ramshackle residents?" Kalim pointed.

"To be fair it went from invite to being kidnapped..." (Y/N) mumbled.