🌊 Happy Birthday (Y/N)! 🌊

A chapter I was awaiting to do! Happy birthday dear (Y/N). And just like Kanzaburou's, I promise this one is just sweet, no sacrificial tears needed. And to anyone whose birthday is today or anytime in February, happy birthday to you all as well! Originally it was gonna be posted on the 8th buuut I was forced to go to a party. A shame really but still here we go. Now like always, remember to enjoy and happy reading!

I'll be using the picker wheel for this chapter. You'll soon realize why and for what purpose.

Bold - Narration
*******************************************

The raven haired female stared at the scene before her with wide eyes. Now standing before her, all the staff and students with smiles written on their faces.

       🌊 Earlier 🌊

"It's all your fault."

"I knew you could never be of use to us."

"Tomioka chan this is why no one likes you, you only think about yourself. How pitiful."

The raven haired female's eyes soon shot open almost immediately when she felt as if she was being poked by something or rather someone. Now awake from her little nap, (Y/N) sat up pushing aside her dream as she met with a pair of grey eyes.

"Good morning Tomioka sama." Kanzaburou said as brought the female breakfast.

"Good, you're finally up." Grim said as he smiled at the female.

"Kanzaburou...Grim? " (Y/N) mumbled as she looked at the plate of food. "Thank you, I appreciate it."

"Of course." The raven haired male said as he gave the female a close eyed smile. "Tomioka sama, are you aware of what today is?"

"Today?" (Y/N) questioned as she took a bite of her food. "Today is Wednesday."

"I uh...well yes, but anything else?" Kanzaburou questioned as the female simply stared at him in silence.

"Come on, anything important at all?" Grim questioned all while the female continued to stare at them in silence.

"No."

"Today is February 8th and more importantly it's your birthday." Kanzaburou said as (Y/N) gave him a small nod.

"I see..." The female hummed as she took another bite of her food. "I don't see how that really matters...it's just another day like any other."

"Eh? What do you mean?" Grim said as he stared at the female in shock slightly taken aback by her words.

"My birthday isn't really anything import." (Y/N) said as she let out a small sigh. "Back at the Corps, whenever the day arrived...well I didn't think much of it. The only one to greet me for my birthday is well...Kanzaburou." The female said as she looked over at her raven haired companion. "Aside from that, we've always been alone. Even on that day, so I don't see any reason why to celebrate it."

"Well kid just you-" Grim said but was cut off by Kanzaburou.

"Even so, we simply wanted to say happy birthday to you." Kanzaburou said as he smiled at the female. "Now that we're here, I brought you something from Crowley." Kanzaburou said as he pushed over a set of clothes for the female.

(Y/N) simply gave the two a small nod before taking a look inside the box. "A uniform? It's white...what's this for?" She questioned all while simply receiving a small shrug from the two.

"Who knows, but why not try it on?" Kanzaburou encouraged as the female got up from her spot, box now in hand.

"It would be rude to decline a gift from m- er Headmage Crowley." She said before leaving to change her clothes in another room.