👑 The Big Audition, An Arrow Invitation, and Dietary Overhaul 👑

Nice guesses and suggestions guys, I love reading what you all have to say. It definitely makes my day. Anyway this chapter, of course is the audition so as you know the song is Piece Of My World, but as a performance, it'll be a totally different song. Let's see what'll happen, yea? Well anyway remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"I can't say I remember much while Overblotting, but I can say I'm sincerely sorry. How exactly does one apologize for something like that? I'm not so sure, but I hope to one day make it up even if I'm already forgiven by you."

                    ~ Jamil Viper 🐍

Rook stood next to Vil at the Pomefiore Ballroom where all the competitors gathered to audition.

"All right, let's get this audition started. Entry number one, you're up. Start the music!" Rook said as Ruggie soon approached them soon singing and dancing to the song.

Nejireta rizumu de odorou
Utsumuki haru iji mo aikyou sa
kamawanai yo
Chotto warui kurai ga ii janai

"Ruggie senpai...how cute.." The female mumbled as she continued to watch from the crack of the door she decided to open. Kanzaburou now standing by her side as he watched as well. She planned her performance as a duet and who better in her eyes than her own closest friend?

"Monsieur Dent-de-Lion. Your fleet footwork and broad smile convey gallantry and boyish charm in equal measure. Beauté! Full marks!" Rook happily praised the sandy blonde.

"You carry yourself well enough, but your dancing and singing both leave much to be desired. Next!" Vil said which caused the female to frown a bit.

"Tch..."

After Ruggie left, Cater soon went up next and sang.

Nejireta rizumu de odorou
Utsumuki haru iji mo aikyou sa
kamawanai yo
Chotto warui kurai ga ii janai

"Monsieur Magicam. Your singing voice sparkled with diamond clarity! I could immerse myself in it for hours. Beauté! Full marks!" Rook said.

"You did the entire song and dance without any errors, but your performance is utterly lacking in passion. Next!" Vil plainly said.

"Is this how he'll be for everyone..." Kanzaburou said as he watch as Cater walked off all while the female silently watched.

Lilia was now next and sang.

Nejireta rizumu de odorou
Utsumuki haru iji mo aikyou sa
kamawanai yo
Chotto warui kurai ga ii janai

"Senpai did very good." (Y/N) said as Kanzaburou nodded in agreement.

"Who knew he could sing." Kanzaburou said as the two simply continued to watch.

"Monsieur Curiosité. Your boyish looks belie the depth of your voice. It is truly fascinating to behold. Beauté! Full marks!" Rook said.

"I can't quite put my finger on it for some reason, you show none of the youthful vim one would expect from a student. Next! Vil said.

Now Ortho went up and started to sing.

Nejireta rizumu de odorou
Utsumuki haru iji mo aikyou sa
kamawanai yo
Chotto warui kurai ga ii janai

"Ortho did great. I'll have to remember to congratulate him on his performance." (Y/N) said as she happily watched the young boy sing.

"Monsieur Marionette. How very cutting edge! I was riveted by the precision of your robotic dancing and singing. Beauté! Full marks!" Rook said.