🦁 Uprising Start, Strategic Stampede, and An Urge To Concede 🦁

Bro I just wanna say this whole chapter is coming to an end soon enough. Before you know it, boom we're already headed straight towards Octavinelle with everyones favorite fish mafia. You guys sure do make things better with your comments, it's funny I'll admit. Here's your next awaited chapter! Are you ready for Overblot time again? Yeaaa cause I know I am! Haha! Anyways, like always enjoy and happy reading!
**********************************************

"So much for memorable first meetings don't ya think? Yea sorry about that. But look where it's got us now. A guy like me hanging out with a pretty cool girl like you!

~ Ace Trappola ♥️

"Hyeeeaaarrrgh!"

"Grrraaaaah!"

(Y/N) and Kanzaburou watched as both Deuce and Jack swung at each other as they both let out a couple of yells.

"Man, you..." Jack panted in between his sentence as he looked back at the blue haired male. "You just don't give an inch..."

Deuce nodded at the silver haired male as he panted a bit. "You neither. You sure can fight."

"It's like every one of your punches rattled me to the core." Grim said.

"Hah yea..." Ace groaned as he let out a sigh. "Maybe we got a little carried away. At this point, I don't even care about making the stupid team anymore."

"You all look terrible..." The raven haired female pointed out before she soon approached the males. "And all definitely took a good beating too."

"Ah, thanks (Y/N)"

"Caw! You all did terrible except for Deuce, I knew he would hold his ground! As for you two..." Kanzaburou trailed off before glancing at Grim and Ace. "You two..you suck!"

"Gee, thanks for the love man.."

"Kanzaburou...why?"

"Well at least we know he has a favorite here.."

"Alright. The path ahead is clear so I'll tell you what I know." Jack said now gaining everyone's attention.

"The path? The path to what?" Ace repeated as he stared at the male now slightly confused.

"The path my heart's telling me to walk.
Remember, I'm betraying my own dorm here." Jack said. "But I can't be quiet any longer! I don't care how strong the foe is! I wanna face them with my own two fists! I've been training hard for this tournament. I was excited to see how far I could go. But these cowardly schemes are making me sick! A triumph won through treachery means nothing! I wanted to claim victory on the back of my own strength and skill, and fight to defend it!"

"I think I preferred talking to his fists..." Ace mumbles.

"I'd rather not.." Grim sighed.

"What about the innocent people getting hurt?" (Y/N) questioned as Kanzaburou nodded now agreeing with his companion.

"I get it! I know exactly what he means!" Deuce suddenly exclaimed all while Ace, Grim, and (Y/N) stared at him a bit unsurely.

"You do?" (Y/N) asked as she raised an eyebrow at the male.

"That's not a good sign." Grim said.

"Ruggie's signature spell...." Jack began as they listened intently to him. "It allows his target to copy Ruggie's movements. Since he's making the same movements as the person he's controlling, he's able to make it look like an accident on their part."

"So that's how he was able to get Grim to trade without getting caught. He just put out his hand and Grim simply copied him." Ace said.

"That lousy rotten!" Grim yelled out clearly annoyed. "Now I'm angry again! Food grudges never die!"