👑 A Beachside Fight, A Late Night Meeting, and Sinister Steeping 👑

The more I write for the Pomefiore book, the more I come to realize this one pretty much has more chapters written. Looks like we've come a long way so thank you guys. Hmm let's see...oh, the Overblot chapter while be approaching us soon, so be prepared for that. Also, for the readers who are leaving guesses for the mysterious person who's leaving the quotes, I'll tell you all this, people who have had quotes done while not be repeated again nor have a second quote done. So there's your little hint for that. Here's the last update you'll get in the meantime until I come back from my little birthday trip, I'll try to get on every now and then when I can to talk or leave some comments. Anyways, remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"Did you know, that a human is just as equivalent to the sky? A bright sky with the sun will always bring happiness and a calming atmosphere around others, but the moment a rainstorm hits, that calm happiness is gone and replaced by a gloomy atmosphere and dread. You are like the sky, your happiness brings joy around others, but the moment you're upset, others worry for you and feel a bit on edge. Do you wish to remain as a clear bright calming sky in the new world, or do you wish to go back and become the dreadful gloomy storm?"

                 ~ ??? 💜

"Hm?" Deuce and Epel said as they turned towards where the voice was coming from.

"I've never seen a model like this. The wheel and cowl are both totally modded." A redhead male said.

"If a blastcycle nut like you hasn't seen it, then who in the world owns this beauty?" The slick back haired male said as he stared at the blastcycle in awe.

"Can you drive a blastcycle without magic?" The raven haired male questioned.

"You can't do as much with it, but yeah, you can ride it. It's got a technomantic battery as backup. How do you not know that, anyway? That's Blastcycle 101! Ahaha!" The redhead said before laughing.

"There's a whole mess o' folks eyeballin' our ride. Whaddaya reckon they want?" Epel said.

"I had to beg an Ignihyde student to let me borrow that against his better judgment. If I let it get damaged, I'm in serious trouble." Deuce said he then approached the group of older males. "Hey, guys! That's my ride there."

"Seriously? You're just some kid. Wait a minute, I recognize that outfit. You go to Night Raven College!" The slick back haired male said as he eyed Deuce's gym uniform.

"Hey, kiddo. You don't mind if I take this baby out for a little spin, right?" The redhead male questioned as he looked at Deuce before looking back at the blastcycle.

"Um, I'm sorry, but it's not mine to loan out. I can't risk letting it get damaged." Deuce said.

"Excuse me? Are you saying I'm a bad driver? I resent that!" The redhead male said as he glared at Deuce.

"Yea! He knows a little magic. He can handle it no prob." The slick back haired male defended.

"Wait, really? I didn't know you knew magic." The raven haired male said.

"Just a touch. I'm no fancy Night Raven mage, but I've got more than enough for blastcycling." The redhead said as he then shrugged.

"Whatever, man. I know you couldn't keep up in class and dropped outta magic school." The slick back haired male smirked.

"Shaddup!" The redhead male angrily said.

"...I really think this machine is too dangerous for a beginner to ride, sir." Deuce calmly spoke.

"Who're you calling a beginner?" Redhead angrily said now glaring at Deuce.

"Is that how you talk to your elders? I don't like your attitude, kiddo." The slick back haired male said as he crossed his arms over his chest.