Im sorry

Hi you all don't know me but I heard about you. My name is Jacquelin but my friends call me Jackie. I am 22yrs old, I have a guy who has my personality in this story, and the younger sister of the girl who writes this book. My sister's name is Elizabeth.

I know she put in pictures for her stories so you can have that one of the crying boy. I think he looks cool and sad. Like me.

I don't know if I am writing this good or not but I am here to let you know that my sister is in the hospital. She suffered from a heart attack and isn't awake right now.

I don't know what will happen, but I do know you all like her story. Maybe you were all waiting for more or maybe not. But what I am trying to say is, she's sick and she won't be able to do anything until she's better or at least when she wakes up.

I am not sure what is happening or what happened earlier on, but she has been telling me it hurt to breath. Today she had a heart attack around 4 in the afternoon.

I am sorry to you if you wanted more of her story, but I don't think she'll be able to make anymore. At least not until she wakes up and feels better. I hope you understand and will not be angry.

That's all I wanted to say. I am sorry and goodbye for now. I'll try to keep you updated on her condition. Have a good day or night wherever you are.