🌊 A clash within the Dwarf Mines 🌊

Heartslabyul chapter is next, also Neige will be a love interest due to people on Quotev messaging me for him. I also want to point out the quotes in italics in the beginning of the story are the Hashiras thoughts on (Y/N)'s disappearance and what they think about it. This will include the Kamaboko squad and dear Oyakata sama. My brother is actually choosing the order of who I do next. Now with that out of the way thank you all very much for sticking by and happy reading!
*******************************************

"Wahhhh how dare you leave me so suddenly with even uttering a word of a single yes to me?! (Y/N) sama, do you not think twice about your husband to be?! I had our wedding already planned out!!"
                         ~ Agatsume Zenitsu⚡️

Deuce and (Y/N) stared at the monster with wide eyes as it suddenly roared at the two.

"Wait, how are we even supposed to take down that thing?!"

"Just stay close to me Deuce..." The female uttered as she drew her blade ready to attack the monster.

Water Breathing, Third Form: Flo-

(Y/N) said before being cut off by Ace who threw the female over his shoulder making her dropped her nirichin sword as he ran back to Grim and Kanzaburou.

"Are you crazy?! We'll come up with a plan first before we head straight in towards that thing!" The orange haired male said as Deuce quickly picked up her sword and ran following suit after the male

"But...the monster.." (Y/N) saod softly as she stared at its disappearing figure.

"No! Just forget it for now!" Deuce argued as he clutch the nirichin blade tightly in his hands.

"Begone! Begone! Begooone!" The monster roared out once again, it's arms swinging violently as it nearly hit Deuce.

"Gah!"

"Deuce!" The three exclaimed along with the crow.

The blue haired male luckily took cover managing to avoid any potential harm making the female sigh in relief as she saw him run back towards them.

"Let's retreat for now.." (Y/N) spoke while Ace let her down gently as she gave him a small thank you.

"(Y/N) you're safe! Oh..and you guys too I guess." Grim said as he jumped on the female.

"Caw! I'm happy you are well Tomioka sama! You idiots as well!" Kanzaurou cried out as he perched himself on Deuce's head.

Their small reunion was lived relatively short when Grim noticed the monster coming from behind them.

"Myah! It's close!"

"Wait!" Deuce said as he then noticed something from behind the monster. "There's something sparkling behind it! Could that be a magestone?!"