🦇 Surprise Birthday Gift 🦇

So long ago last year I wrote down a couple of suggestions that you guys left, I mentioned if I like the idea and if I can think of something to write for it, then I would do it. So now, I'm here to tell you that I will write one of those suggestions for this special chapter. One of the suggestions said "first kiss" so I put a bunch of names in the picker wheel that I use and the lucky guy is none other than Lilia Vanrouge. So exciting, isn't it? I thought, since his birthday is today, what better way to write a special first kiss chapter than to use his birthday as inspiration and such! Ahhh I'm so excited and I'm the fucking author lol. Happy birthday Lilia and Happy New Year to you all, I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays! Next chapter update is also a special chapter in a way, but it's canon with the Ignihyde chapter, so they go together. Anyways, with all that said, remember to enjoy and happy reading.
******************************************

"Hm..." Lilia wondered as he looked around for a moment before smirking to himself. "Oh! Well now, looks like that would be my cue to leave." Lilia said as he grinned at the raven haired female. "Bye now and thank you for the gift. It's much appreciated."

And with that, he left leaving the female to stare in disbelief at the spot he once was at.

🦇 Earlier 🦇

Today was the 1st of the month, more specifically, January 1st. Typically it would just be any other normal day, but it was found out that today was the birthday of none other than Lilia Vanrouge, the vice dorm leader of Diasomnia dorm.

As morning rose, (Y/N) got up and got dressed for the day. Silver had explained about it being Lilia's birthday, so the female offered to spend time with the black and pink haired male.

"Are you ready?" Silver calmly spoke as he held Kanzaburou in his arms.

"Yes, I am. Where is Lilia senpai?" The raven haired female questioned.

"He's back at our dorm. I simply informed him that someone would spend the rest of the day with him." Silver explained as the raven haired female nodded.

"Caw! I'm only allowing him time with Tomioka sama because it's his birthday that's it!" Kanzaburou immediately said.

"But you said you liked him better than half of the other guys here..." Grim mumbled.

"....liar.." Kanzaburou quietly said as Silver simply smiled as he watched the two.

"Ok, then I'll go meet up with him." (Y/N) said as Silver nodded.

"Allow me to walk you there." Silver offered as (Y/N) smiled at him.

"What a gentleman."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

After a bit of walking, they all soon arrived at the hall of mirrors now heading to Diasomnia.

"Let's go." Silver simply said as he went through the mirror before holding out his hand for the raven haired female to take as he then helped her in.

Upon arriving at Diasomnia's dorm, the raven haired female looked around taking in the sight of the dorm and everything around.

"It's like a giant castle..." She said as she stared in awe as she followed after Silver.

The aurora eyed male led them around the dorm before eventually arriving at the lounge which was decorated nicely for Lilia's birthday.

"F-Lilia." Silver called out now gaining said male's attention who was currently talking to Sebek.

"Yes? Hello (Y/N) and friends. Is there something you need?" Lilia questioned as he smiled at the female as Sebek approached them.

He was wearing a green and black jacket with pins attached to it, a hat with the first letter of his name, and mismatched pink and blue shoes*