🐙 Collateral Demand, Housing Bind, and Stardom Dreams 🐙

Ok so first I wanna say thank everyone for the positive feedback and beautiful fanart, I absolutely appreciate every bit of them. As the months pass by my favorite planned special event for this book will be written and that's the Ghost marriage. Chapter 3 for Octavinelle is here, you're welcome and since I am so kind I won't make this whole chapter sad. Maybe. Ahem, anyway Overblot Azul is definitely something I look forward to writing about as well as (Y/N) meeting Prince Rielle, heh wink wink. So with that said like always remember to enjoy and happy reading!
********************************************

"Sweet little mouse let's play again sometime? It can be bit boring at times over here, oh I know! How about I borrow you for a bit and show you RSA? A day for just the two of us."

                             ~ Chenya 🐱

The trio soon followed after Azul to the VIP room staring around in awe. They were shocked by how large and fancy the room itself was set up.

"What is this place? Are we really still on school property?" Jack said as he then took notice of a giant vault behind the desk

"What is this place? Are we really still on school property?" Jack said as he then took notice of a giant vault behind the desk. "Look at that huge vault over there, it's like some kind of bank."

"It's really nice in here..." (Y/N) said as she stared at the room in awe.

"What the hell is a bank?"

"Alright, that's enough rubbernecking. Please, have a seat." Azul said as he gestured for the trio to take a seat. "So tell me, what is it you would  like to discuss with me?"

"I would like for you to free all the students you've indentured." (Y/N) said in a rather blunt manner causing the grey haired male to smirk at her.

"Haha, goodness me. That's quite the demand to make right out the gate." Azul said as he let out a small chuckle. "You would ask me to release all 225 students from their contracts with me?"

"You bamboozled that many people?! That's nuts!" Jack exclaimed.

"Yes. All 225 students and my idiots were of the few..." (Y/N) mumble as she let out a sigh.

"Yes well, Jade and Floyd did do a bit of proactive marketing outstretch this year. Thanks to that, I've had no shortage of clients ready to strike up deals with me." Azul said as he looked at the trio, more specifically at (Y/N). "Now (Y/N), as for your request to free these students, I'm not forcing them to do labor under any excessive intimidations. They made a contract with me and they willingly consented to the terms laid out in the writing. Contracts are ironclad agreements not subject to intervention from outside parties on any emotional bases. Poor, unfortunate souls they are not. To put it more bluntly your protestations will avail you nothing, no matter how much you might kick and scream."

(Y/N) took in Azul's words before looking at both Kanzaburou and Jack. "Fine, let's make a deal." She said now making both male's who sat by her side stare at her with wide eyes upon hearing her words.