✨ Author's Note (Update) ✨

So guys, first I wanna say I'm feeling better thanks for asking.

I thought it would only be fair to change my mind about Stoic so it's not 24 hours so there's no need to worry about that now.

I'm focusing on the copy being taken down. Sooo with that said, I felt cute today so I did a fun thing. 🙂

 🙂

I contact and consulted a lawyer! 🥰 He's such a guy guy too

I contact and consulted a lawyer! 🥰 He's such a guy guy too. He said a couple of copyright infringement laws have been violated by @Sailor_BlackRose so if I wish to take the next step, well this can be settled in court.

Do you have $250,000 or more to pay? Cause I'm just curious...

They can face criminal penalties if I proceed to take the next step. Their penalties can include jail time, fine, along with a few other stuff.

Because this is a copyright infringement case, it will need to be handled in court. Though he said it would depend if I want to take the next step or not. $350 is his pay if I decide to proceed, he's been a lawyer for 16 years.

You have been warned multiple times from me and many of my readers and chose to ignore each and every one of them. If you think I'll sit idly by and let you do what you are doing now then oh dear are you wrong.

I've also sent you a private message but no response

I've also sent you a private message but no response. This isn't a joke anymore but now a serious matter.

A simple "oh sorry" won't cut it. If you were truly sorry you would have heed my warnings and listened in the first place. But now I'm afraid you've tested my patience.

I have all the proof that I need. All the screen shots, literally everything down to the brim that you have posted.

So how about it @Sailor_BlackRose I can take the next step if that's what you desire so dearly. I would so love to hear your thoughts about all of this. 🖤