🐙 Lounge Confusion, Moment Of Realization, and Back In An Octopus Pot 🐙

Are you guys ready? Cause I know I'm ready. This awaited chapter is now finally here. Overblot Azul along with some well let's not spoil some stuff yea, it's best for you to get into reading. Anyway, I would like to say the story is about to come to an end now and soon we'll be heading off to Scarabia. Of course, this specific chapter will have my own ideas that are not "canon" or whatever so don't come at me, I made myself perfectly clear on that and you all know well what will happen if you make comments otherwise. October 21 is right around the corner so that's the Ghost chapter event, it won't be long! And with all that said, remember to enjoy and happy reading!
********************************************

"You're astonishing strength and beauty is something beyond the eyes to comprehend! You are someone these boys should strive to achieve to be! But...they need to stop chasing after you or these games of tag will only continue."

~ Ashton Vargas 🖤

"Ok, I'm getting tired of chasing them around." Floyd said.

"There's not long to go now. Let's just enjoy it." Jade said as he smiled at his brother.

"Hey, (Y/N)! The sun is close to setting!" Jack exclaimed as he looked back at the raven haired female who kept her eyes on the twins.

"(Y/N), are you sure you know what you're
doing?" Grim said now sounding slightly unsure.

"I'm sure they'll come through." (Y/N) said as she gave them a small smile. "After all, they did want Kanzaburou to stay behind, so I have no doubts..." The female said now mumbling the last sentence to herself.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

"Heh...It seems Jade and Floyd have matters well in hand. Now Ramshackle Dorm and the photo are as good as mine." Azul said to himself as he was now in his VIP room before letting out a laugh.

"Heh..hahaha!" Soon enough, Azul was interrupted by an Octavinelle student who suddenly walked into the room now alerting the male.

"Pardon me, Mr. Manager!" The male said.

"What is it, and where's your indoor voice?" Azul scolded a bit as the green haired male gave him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry sir, but the Mostro Lounge is dealing with a problem right now." He said.

"Of what nature?" Azul questioned.

"Some customers are arguing and getting rowdy, and Jade and Floyd are out right now..." The male said.

"Really now. What kind of unmannerly lout
starts a scene in a dining establishment?" Azul said as he let out a small sigh. "Very well, I'll be right there. I'm sure Jade and Floyd will handle things well enough on their own." He said as he now walked over to the door, heading out of the VIP room along with the Ovtavinelle student who followed close by. "Dear me..."