🦁 Dorm Leader Meetings, Accident Suspicions, and The After School Mission 🦁

So with that mini author's note said and done you guys now have some new love interests added! Yayyy. It looks like out of all of new love interests, Jasir was the most popular too. A little RSA vs NRC going on I see how interesting. Please refer to the very first chapter to see all the love interests now if you're curious. Anyways here the next chapter for you lovelies and as always enjoy and happy reading!
*********************************************

"Huh? Who are you again? Oh...Tomioka, yea that's right. Remind me again if you actually played a big role for us...?"

                   ~ Tokito Muichiro ☁️

"I here by call to order this meeting of the dorm leaders to begin. Our agenda for today concerns the October Magift tournament. Please, let's begin with the report from the head of the tournament planning committee, Mr. Ashengrotto of Octavinelle dorm." Crowley said as he now gestures toward said male.

Azul nodded and looked at the rest of the dorm leaders

Azul nodded and looked at the rest of the dorm leaders. "Greetings. I am Azul Ashengrotto and it is my honor to lead the planning committee. I am pleased to announce that we have fully booked the grounds surrounding the coliseum. All of the booths space distributed to both internal organizations and external businesses are now full." He said.

"Sweet! This tournament should be a real lively one then." The Scarabia dorm leader said happily.

"All invitations to various royalty have been sent and public tickets are selling quite briskly. And as in past years, we have received many numerous requests to cover such an event from both television stations and print media." Azul said.

"Royals too? That just sounds like a pain. I can already think of some."

"Sounds like the whole world will be watching. Before I was admitted here I always looked forward to receiving my VIP invitation every year." The white haired male said as he then looked Leona before smiling at him. "I imagine you got them too, huh Leona? We might have ran into each other at the tournament when we were kids!"

"Who knows and who cares?" Leona said before grunting in annoyance.

"Oooh maybe my cousin was there too! I'll have to ask now!"

"This year I'll have to work extra hard on my
makeup to make sure I'm shining like a diamond on the new Ultravision displays. With all the exertion, I'll need to be touching it up constantly!" The Pomefiore dorm leader said in an almost dramatic like tone.

"Vil, Pomefiore is the only dorm that regularly calls timeouts to fix their makeup." Riddle said as he lets out a small sigh.

" Riddle said as he lets out a small sigh