🐙 Erasing The Past, Home At Last, and Octavinelle Epilogue 🐙

And thus this ends the Octavinelle chapter, let's give it a clap for its grand finale. What a run, but now we move on to the next chapter and that's Scarabia. Are you guys ready for Kalim and Jalim? Cause I know I'm ready and I'm the author 😩 not much is needed to say except thank you guys for giving me your tears, this has been a great collateral and motivation 😌 you're all amazing! Like the last two chapters I'll leave a Q and A before starting Scarabia so feel free to ask whatever you want. Anyway, with that all being said remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

"Does the idea of leaving ever stick with you? I would hope not...as selfish as it seems, I would miss you and of course Lucius would very much miss you."

                              ~ Mozus Trein 🖤

"Ngh..." Azul groaned as he now finally woke up. The grey haired male looked around in a bit of a daze until he felt a certain female clutch at his arm making him blush a bit.

 The grey haired male looked around in a bit of a daze until he felt a certain female clutch at his arm making him blush a bit

"She looks so peaceful..."

"Oh hey, you're awake." Floyd said as he now approached Azul.

"Azul, how many fingers am I holding up?" Jade said as he held up his five fingers in front of the male's face.

"Eh...eight?" Azul said, his response coming out as more a question rather than an answer.

"You're still in shock it seems, but your blot induced rampage has subsided at last." Jade said as he then smiled a bit in relief.

"That little tantrum you threw really put us
through the wringer you know." Leona said.

"Your the last person who should be talking..." Kanzaburou mumbled.

"Yea I kinda have to agree there...Leona, I'm not sure you get to say that." Ruggie said making the male roll his eyes.

"Especially after he tried to potentially kill Ruggie? Yea...that was a sight..."

"W...what did I do?" Azul said still sounding a bit confused.

"You overused your magic and Overblotted. You don't remember it?" Jade said.

"You were sucking everybody's magic dry left and right while bawling out, give me your power!" Floyd said as he mimicked the male. "It was the cringiest thing I've ever seen. I'm still not over it."

"Oh no....me? Going berserk? I don't believe
this..." Azul mumbled to him as he glanced to his side now watching as the raven haired female slowly sat up now awake.

"Yea, believe it.." (Y/N) said as she let go of the male.

"Tomioka sama you're ok!" Kanzaburou happily as he gently hugged the female before Grim soon joined him.

"Well not entirely..."

"Nice to see you're finally awake." Grim said as he smiled at the female.