🦁 A Detective Team, Magift Fight, and Midnight Encounters 🦁

Slowly and surely we're getting close to the Overblot chapter! What will happen, who knows? Oh wait, I know...hahaha. Ahem, anyways. Yes, the last chapter did drop quite a couple of hints on some of the new love interests. If you figured out who they are then congrats, but if not then please feel free to check the very first chapter which I guess now is the Character Bio. For this chapter you'll officially meet Leona and Jack! Yay!! To the people who DM'd me asking about my Insta, you can just find me @CrimsonTearDrop my old account kinda got hacked so I made a new one not too long ago, I also stole this user from someone on Wattpad with the same user heheh sorry! With that said enjoy and happy reading.
********************************************

"What the hell was your exact excuse for suddenly leaving you bastard?! I'm not surprised you would just go without a word, but it's fine! We never needed you anyway!"

~ Shinazugawa Sanemi 💨

"Ok, I see. So the Headmage asked you two to investigate these incidents." Riddle said as he took in the new information.

"Caw! It was completely voluntarily. No one wanted anything out of this!" Kanzaburou said before he glanced at Grim.

"Yea, a suddenly kind Grim is pretty sus."

"I knew it, Grim suddenly coming by for a get well visit? Now that just has suspicious written all over it." Cater said.

"I must admit that I did find the circumstances rather odd as well. I've had Cater looking into it for me." Riddle said as Cater simply smiled at his words.

"That's right." Cater said as he gestures towards the redhead male. "And I found out that all of the victims from these incidents have been talented players like Riddle and Trey."

"Being fair, it wasn't as if I had been pushed or that I had tripped, but more so I did feel a peculiar sensation. It was as if my body was moving on its own volition." Riddle said as he pet the hedgehog he held in his arms.

"Caw! Again I say, doesn't that sound familiar!"

"You're right..." (Y/N) mumbles agreeing with Kanzaburou.

"The other victims said basically the same
thing!" Grim exclaimed.

"Caw! Really? I assumed they were all just a bunch of clumsy sorry losers who just sucked at this weird magic game you all praise so much!"

"Ah yes, at least I get a break."

"Wow, he's really going at him.."

"I believe we can safely conclude that only potential Magift tournament players are being targeted." The redhead said to the group.

"You think someone is causing accidents to take out other players from the tournaments?" Ace said.

"The whole world will be watching. A good
performance can make a player's whole career. It's no surprise that someone would resort to such underhanded methods to even the odds." Riddle said.

"Sure, but it just doesn't make such sense." The orange haired upperclassman said now frowning a bit. "I mean, you would know if you got pushed off the stairs by a gust of wind magic or something right?"

"I certainly felt no external force." Riddle said now thinking back on the incident that occurred.

"(Y/N) told us some of the other victims had accidents in the classroom! How do you explain that?" Deuce said.

"The culprit can tell us all about it when we
capture him." The redhead nodded. "And we intend to help you do that." Riddle said as he then gave the female a determined smile.