🐦‍⬛ Kanzaburou Fun Facts 🐦‍⬛

My dear lovely readers, as I am working on the new chapter of the Octavinelle book, I thought I would share some fun facts about your favorite crow in the mean time to ease your patience? is that the words? Eh whatever anyways, there's quite a bit for him so on we go! Like always remember to enjoy and happy reading!
*******************************************

First enjoy a pic of casual Kanzaburou heheh now then, on to the funfacts we go!

• Kanzaburou has been by (Y/N)'s side ever since she passed Final Selection and became a Hashira

• He's the first male character I actually ever showed off publicly to others. (Drawing that is)

• He enjoys eating fruits, especially berries.

• He's already met Malleus.

• Kanzaburou has a nickname for all the students at NRC, he even has nicknames for the Hashiras.

• As a human, he is physically 20 years old. The same age as Leona and just a few years older than (Y/N).

• Back at the Corps, Shinobu once tried to poison him due to Kanzaburou making fun of his height.

• Cannon Kanzaburou is weak, forgetful, and frail. In this book, I made him the opposite of what he is. His entire personality is practically based on my sister.

• A couple of sketches were made before Kanzaburou's final human design was finally chosen.

• He's is the President of the TPC (Tomioka Protection Club) while Grim is the Vice President.

• Out of everyone, he's the one who compliments (Y/N) the most. Calling her "Cute", "Amazing" and even praising her.

• Azul lowkey insulted him without even approaching him.

• He hates salty foods. As a crow he can't eat salty foods. It's bad for crows, some get really sick and some die. (Very sad)

• He hates Kaburamaru. Back at the Corps, Obanai tried to feed him to Kaburamaru when (Y/N) was at a meeting with Oyakata sama.

• When a human, Kanzaburou actually enjoys long walks in the middle of the night.

• Kanzaburou will actually play a role in the Ghost wedding special chapter I will make. Ghost Bride? Groom? Eh whatever. Point is, he will play a role in the event and will get his own art made from yours truly.

• Him and Grim have a frenemy relationship going on.

• He actually has very good memory, but will sometimes lie in order to make (Y/N) happy. Example being at the Magift tournament where he lied saying he didn't understand the game and rules. This was told because he preferred (Y/N) to play with Grim.

• Sanemi is actually his least favorite Hashira.

• He's a big fan of getting revenge and avenging those he grows to care for.

• Kanzaburou can cook as long as he follows instructions from a book.

• He knows Water Breathing but not the 11th form.

• As much as he like Crowley, he prefers to be around (Y/N)

• His favorite NRC student so far is Deuce Spade.

• Kanzaburou has seen (Y/N) on her best days and on her worst days. He's the only person who actually knows her better than anyone and was the first to be acknowledged as her friend. (Not counting Sabito)

Annnnnd that's about it. Congratulations now you officially know more about Kanzaburou. Just a heads up, these are all my little ideas for this book. I never once mentioned them being cannon soooo don't start agreements or whatever lectures with me. Bye bye now!~