🌊 Welcome Home? 🌊

Hope you guys are having a lovely day. There's not much to add or say except to simply enjoy and happy reading.
********************************************

How did this happen?

Was this all a cruel joke?

Who knows....I don't know...

                          🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"...ke up.."

(Y/N) could hear a voice call out, but the female simply decided to ignore it. Pushing it to the side as a joke her brain may have played on her.

"Wake up!"

The voice was now clear as day, an obvious sign this may not be a figment of her imagination. "W...what?" The female mumbled before soon opening her eyes. Once her gaze landed on the sight before her, she stared in shock as she felt as if her own words were caught in her throat.

"About time you wake up!" An angry white haired male said as he glared at the female.

"S...Shinazugawa?" The female hesitantly said as she stared back at angry eyes. "Where..." She trailed off before soon taking noticed of her current state. "Why am I tied up? I hats going on?"

"Don't you remember?" A familiar pink and green haired female said now causing (Y/N) to stare at her in confusion. "This is your trial."

"Trial...?"

"Tomioka (Y/N), you face yourself in front of the Hashiras and the rest of the Demon Slayer Corps." A purple eyed male said as he gave said female a fake close eyed smile. "Whether you live or die, that's to be determined today."

"Kocho...." (Y/N) breathed out as the male simply stared at her in silence. "Did...did the Kamado girl eat a human? Is this what it's all about?"

"Not exactly." A blonde haired male said. "You are here because you are found guilty of abandoning your duties and betraying the Corps!"

"But I didn't..." The raven haired female tried to defend only to be cut off by a new voice.

"Didn't? Those are the exact words of someone who's clearly guilty would say." A white haired male wearing a headband would say.

Silence fell over the raven haired female before her dark blue eyes soon widen in realization. "Where's Kanzaburou? He should be here too."

"That crow, he's...been taken care of." A male wearing bandages said before a couple of feathers were presented to the female who simply stared at them in horror.

"Oh don't look at us that way Tomioka chan." Shinobu said as he gave the female a close eyed smile. "We can't have nosy people here at this trial, even if he was a crow."

"Y...you..."

"Yea, but it's fine." A long haired male said as he stared back at the female with blank eyes. "It's agreed that you'll join him..."

"No, no. Where's everyone? Ace, Deuce, Azul? Tsunotarou?" The female suddenly said only confusing her fellow Corps members. "My...my friends? Where are they?"

"Friends? Do you honestly believe anyone would willingly be friends with you?" Shinobu smirked as a few Hashiras chuckled at his comment.

"I think you must of hit your head pretty hard to have such an idea." The pink haired female said all while Obanai nodded in agreement.

"A bit delusional perhaps?" Gyomei said before shaking his head. "What a shame."

"No, I'm not delusional. I'm telling the truth!" (Y/N) said as she soon started tearing up before them. "I have friends, I...I really do. Mom...and dad. Sam, Trien. Where are they."

"Is that your last words? Crying over those who don't exist? You clearly are stupid." Sanemi added all while the raven haired female's gaze fell on the ground.

"Seppuku would be much too kind, so we'll do a different method and I'm sure you are aware of what it is." Shinobu said as he unsheathed his nirichin blade along with the others who followed suite. "For your betrayal and abandonment of your duties, you, Tomioka (Y/N) are hereby sentenced to death..."

"Death by a thousand cuts..."

"Now now, don't give us such a look. Your are the only one to blame." Rengoku said as he simply smiled at the female.

"At least now you can say you'll finally be able to meet your so called friends and family." Sanemi grinned.

"...I'm sorry"

"Welcome home (Y/N). Let's not meet in another life." And with those last words said, her execution would start. Each would take turns inflicting painful cuts at the once well known Water Hashira, Tomioka (Y/N).

"................................................................"

"................................................"

"................................"

"................"

April Fools (belated.)

                          🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"...up"

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N), wake up."

The female's dark blue eyes shot open as she felt someone gently shake her awake. Slowly sitting up in her chair she looked around the room where she was currently in before her eyes met with a pair of familiar gold colored eyes.

It was none other Crowley and next to him stood Crewel. Both male's stared at the female with concern written on the faces. She was no longer in the Slayer Corps, but now back inside Crowley's office.

"(Y/N) dear, you're crying. What ha-" Crewel got cut off by the raven haired female who simply ran over and hugged him. The tears that weld up in her eyes freely fell once the dual haired male gently patted her head.

"I'm not...this isn't a dream right?" (Y/N) questioned as she looked up at Crowley. "And...Kanzaburou? Where is he?"

Crowley stared at the female with a bit of confusion before shaking his head in response. "This is no dream at all, I promise you. And as for Kanzaburou, he's back at the Ramshackle Dorm with Grim." With this words said (Y/N) soon embraced the raven haired male along with Crewel, silently crying as she took in the new information.

It wasn't a dream. Everything was ok, no...everything is ok.

Kanzaburou is safe and she's still with her friends and new found family. A great relief indeed.

"Now then." Crewel started off once (Y/N) pulled away from the two elder males now letting them go. "Would you mind telling us what happened?"

"What could have possibly gotten you so upset?" Crowley asked.