✨ Author's Note ✨

April 27th, my Twisted Wonderland Book's one year anniversary already passed 😭 I feel a bit bad for missing it but what's done it done.

Originally I was going to write a special chapter to celebrate the book first anniversary but now I simply decided it'll be written after Pomefiore. I won't tell you guys what the special chapter is but I will say it was the most liked and commented idea.

Will there be tears for that specific special chapter? I'm not sure but just know it'll be an end of Pomefiore thing. Simply be on the look out.

Now talking about the book's one year anniversary, I wanna say thank you all so much. I wouldn't have gotten this far without each and everyone of you who stocked around. You all really made this quite the journey for me.

It's crazy to think how a year ago when I first started this book, it only have one chapter, maybe two if you count the character info. This whole book was meant to be a joke just stopping immediately at the very first chapter, "departure" but with all the positive feed back and love even from one small chapter you guys managed to give me the courage to turn a joke into a continuous book with its own plot.

Thank you very much again guys, I really am grateful. Never in my life would I have thought my work to be suddenly popular with an audience. You all even manage to put this book in top 10 of Twisted Wonderland.

I hope you continue more of this book as I continue to release more chapters. Know that I play the English server and not the Japanese so Diasomnia might take a while before eventually going there not to mention I have yet to touch Ignihyde. I would very much appreciate no spoilers, someone already spoiled who would Overblot at the Diasomnia chapter and I'm still upset about it 💀 I would hate to block people because of more spoilers....

There will be more special chapters in the near future and we may even have (Y/N) meeting some of the boy's family. Until then thank you all so much and I'll see you all on the next Pomefiore chapter!

Remember to enjoy, happy reading and I love you all. 😊🖤