🐙 A Contractual Setback, Observing A Foe, and Lounge Shorthanded 🐙

Dammnn, the first chapter was posted within not even 24hrs and it got so many comments and votes. You guys move real fast 😭 y'all must of been waiting for a good while for the update. Anywho, here's the next chapter for you lovelies. I'm seriously looking forwards to this chapter honestly, and of course the Overblot which will appear later on. Like always remember to enjoy and happy reading.
*******************************************

"The way I've treated you still replays in my mind. I know no amount of apologies can change that, but I'd love to take you out and show you how sincere I am about wanting to make amends...even if you've already forgiven me."

~ Riddle Rosehearts 🌹

"I'm still wondering if we can cut them off..." The female mumbled as she placed a cup of tea in front of the silver haired male.

Currently the trio decided to head to the Ramshackle Dorm to think of a possible plan to try and save Ace along with Grim and Deuce.

"I think it's safe to say that everybody with an anemone stuck on their head gambled on Azul's contract and lost." Jack said. "The terms of said contract were apparently to place in the top 50, but with the sheer number of students signing most of them never stood a chance of getting in at all to begin with. That was Azul's game from the start."

"Yea..seems Kanzaburou was right to be suspicious of the whole thing." (Y/N) nodded agreeing with the silver haired male. "When Grim suddenly hit higher then an 80, that was pretty strange.."

"Grim suddenly studying and magically getting high scores is a miracle itself." The raven haired male commented.

"I mean come on! If you're getting good grades off someone else's work, then what does that even prove? You're throwing away a perfectly good opportunity to show others what you're capable of. Frankly, you're cheating yourself." Jack said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"If the rest of the student body here were as
principled and tedious...I mean, as serious as you, it would spare me such grief!" A voice said out of nowhere surprising the three.

"Hgrh!" The raven haired female flinched from sudden shock nearly decapitating the person only to be held back by Jack.

"Hey hey, calm down. It's just the Headmage." Jack said as he let go of her arm before making sure she was finally relaxed.

"I uh..I'm sorry..." (Y/N) bowed now apologizing to Crowley who simply gave her a nervous smile.

"I guess we better write that off as the sixth attempt of murder...maybe seventh?"

"And right at Crowley too.."

"Whoa! Headmage?! You startled us!" Jack said as the let out a small sigh.

"Perhaps I would do better knocking next time." Crowley said as he gave the female a close eyed smile. "Remarkable form you have." He waved off as if he didn't nearly lose his head.

"Yea, that's for the best..." Kanzaburou mumbled before giving a comforting smile at the female.

"Oh um...thank you.."

"So transpires another year of me being unable to clamp down on Ashengrotto's little side business. The Headmage said before then letting out a sigh as the raven haired female served him a cup of tea making him smile a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" (Y/N) asked as she raised an eyebrow feeling slightly confused.

"Yea, so what's up with that fish face guy?" Kanzaburou questioned as Jack and the trio stared at Crowley with anticipation.