1

I have been telling Jane our sex life is getting boring for me. She suggested we go to couple therapy but even that isn't working for me. Our therapist is struggling with her marriage which I found out on accident while  I was talking to students in college about the  medical field. I was one of her students who mentioned it to my boyfriend's mom who just happened to be her therapist. She knew this obviously by being their therapist and always kept herself to be professional until one day they were at a conference and my aunt over heard Kim complaining to her friend she was attractive to me.

Kim surprise to see you hear. I came as a favor to my colleague to discuss problems in marriages. I see. Well join me in a night cap. Maura I don't think that is a good idea as I am your therapist.  Kim we both are adults. Your friend left and I overheard you telling your friend your husband isn't satisfying you. Maura yes and I am sorry you heard that but it's my marriage and I  need to work on it.  Yes, I know your niece knows we both are having problems.  My niece told your son. One drink won't hurt you.You could think of it as venting. Maura I better go. If you change your mind, my room number is 403. I will be awake for awhile. 

Maura walks away sashing her hips in her 3 inch heels. Damn her ass looks good in her dress no pantie line so I know she isn't wearing anything.
She turns around and licks her 💋s. God Maura has been hitting on me for awhile for awhile while we wait for her well known attorney wife coming from court.  I take two shots of tequila and ask the bar tender for a bottle of Everlasting Bordeaux sauvignon. He gets a cold one and asks if I need any glasses. I say yes two and have him bill it to my room.  I walk to the elevator and wait for the door to open and enter it when it arrives to the lobby.
I hit the fourth floor.  I cannot believe I am going to do what I want to do with Dr.Isles, forensic examiner of Sacramento County. The elevator arrive at the fourth floor and I get out and walk to room 403. I take a deep breath and knock on her door.  I am walking away when I hear her call  out my name and comes after me. Kim you came to have a night cap and even brought wine.  Please come back.

Maura takes my hand in hers and kisses it.  Just her doing that gets me moist.

Maura I changed my mind.  You can have the wine. Don't be silly come back to my room. We won't do anything if you don't want to.I don't force myself on anyone unless they want it.

Maura licks her lips and smacks her lips to make a sound that gets me wetter.
I follow her to her suite and she closes the door putting the do not disturb sign out.

Your sure are confident. Kim I know you want me as much as I have been wanting you for the last six months.  Maura you sashing away on purpose and no panties on.  Hmmm (licking her lips).
Kim you aee getting moist as I can see . Come take your dress off and panties off. Here's a robe. You can wash them and use the blow drier to dry them or not and just go return to your room your choice.
Maura takes the wine and glasses and tells me the bathroom is over there to my left.  I grab the robe and purposely leave the door open so she sees me getting undress and I fill the jacuzzi tub up with some oils she has in the bathroom.

I see Kim naked as she turns the water off and gets in the tub. I enter the bathroom and unzip my dress.  I have nothing on under my dress only rubber that is holding my breasts up.  Kim looks me up and down and holds her hand out as I pick up the two wine glasses with the poured wine in it. I hand Maura hers and hold onto her hand as I get into the tub with my back against her . I take a few sips of my wine and put both our glasses on the edge the tub away so they won't fall in.

Kim you sure about this?Yes. Have you ever been with a woman?No but I  know what to do to get you wet.Hmmm Kim you already have me moist. I see you moistness. You want this as much as I do.