7

I receive an early call from my wife asking me where I am I at? I informed her in Honolulu and I was relieved she didn't ask where. We talk further and she tells me that she doesn't see the counseling going well and would like a divorce and  wants it not to be awful . We  agreed and I will sign the papers when  I return to Sacramento.
I ended my call.

Maura you okay? Yeah somewhat. Why somewhat? You heard part of the conversation. Yes. She doesn't see the counseling helping and wants an amicable divorce  . I will sign the divorce papers when I return. Are you okay with this? Yes and no. Yes because now I can see who I  want and not feel guilty. Sad because we have gone through alot since we have known one another.  She has been my best friend since Boston when we first started working with one another many years ago.  Do you want to go to Spain to try to work it out? No. I just hope we can stay friends at least.I am wondering if she has been seeing someone. Will it matter? It depends how long and with whom. You didn't ask.  No she caught me off guard. Hold that thought.

Maura gets back on her cell.

J why all of a sudden are you requesting a divorce? I was wondering when you were going to ask me? I have been seeing Rebecca for awhile. Rebecca as in your business partner? Yes it didn't happen overnight.  She saw me struggling at work after our sessions and we went out for lunch and well one thing led to another.  You have been fucking her for how long? Three months.  Is this why you weren't interested in dessert when we would? Yes. Maur we have been careful.  She was tested as well as I before we started and she hasn't been with anyone else but me. You don't have to worry about stds. Thank you. Bye. Maur don't hang up. J there is nothing else to talk about.  J I am saddened you didn't tell me sooner. Why did you wait so long? I was afraid this would end our friendship.  I have moved my stuff out already.  Where are you going to be living? With Rebecca. I see. I have thrown away 4he keys.  Thank you and bye.

Maura talk to me please.  Hold on for a few.

Katelyn I need a huge favor. You okay sis? I was gonna call you. I felt something was wrong. J is divorcing me and has moved out.  What why ? She didn't see the counseling was helping us. She moved in with Rebecca Johnson who she has been fucking for three months NOW. SHE SAYS THEY BOTH TESTED FOR STDS AND RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE. MAURA I  AM SO SORRY. WE ARE GOING TO STAU FRIENDS.  I WOULD LIKE YOU TO USE YOUR KEY TO GET IN MY HOME AND HAVE THE LOCKS AND ALARM CODE CHANGED AND UPDATED. UPDATED HOW ? NOT SURE. ASK THEM TO SUGGEST SOMETHING.  SIS YOU HAVE THE STATE OF THE SECURITY.  I WILL CHANGE THE CODE AND PASSWORD AND GET BACK WITH YOU.  WHY DON'T YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE AT? I  DIDN'T TAKE MORE TIME OFF AND I NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK SO I HAVE NORMALCY. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALL ME. WILL DO. I WILL LET MOM KNOW IF YOU WANT.YES PLEASE TELL HER AND WHOMEVER ELSE. MAURA LOVE YOUR LOVE YOU TOO. PLEASE TELL MOM NOT TO CALL OR VISIT. I NEED TIME FOR MYSELF ..OKAY  .

I ended my call.

Maura I am going to hug you and not let go. Cry ,yell do whatever you need to get it out. I would like to go do some  yoga 🧘‍♀️. So you want me to join you? Yes.

We got up out of bed and stretched before we started.
While we were stretching Maura invited me to stay with her. I declined. Saying I  need to live on my own .

We finished with yoga after an hour. Maura finally cried and I just held her.
We ended up making love outside by the pool. She needed me to be rough with her in sex and I  did.