25

My brother and my new sister in law showed us areas they knew and we did the same the following morning. We enjoyed seeing Miami through their eyes.  We ate at one of Avery's favorite restaurants that definitely has excellent Cuban food and beverages.
We finally made it back and all of us jumped in the pool with our clothes on because of the heat. We definitely were enjoying seeing them having a good time and playful as a couple.

Sis thank you for showing is Miami. Avery the Cuban little hole in the wall was excellent.  I enjoy those type of restaurants than the huge formal ones that are ridiculously priced. Many people see an actress and think I am all stuffy and stuck up.  I am not I am very down to earth but just can afford the finer things in life.  Amelia Avery is the same way. She grew up not wealthy but worked her behind off as a photographer than went to college.  Well attempted than lost her memory in a bank robbery.  Oh my Avery I never knew. Jaime it's not something I discuss alot. The people here remember me from when my wife and my aunt had our photography businesses. Businesses. Yes Amelia. I went out on my own for awhile than decided to go to college.  I was well known as a photographer by the age of thirteen or fourteen. I got shot and lost my memory and Henry my late husband took advantage of my memory loss and told my family I had died. I married him and we lived in Italy for many years.  His parents,  Jackie and Richard I still consider my parents. There is alot more.  June saw me and recognized me and called my aunt up. She flew put to Italy. I have my doctorate degree and we all lived in Europe afterwards for awhile. We eventually moved to Sacramento and I always had a crush on June and she knew it and the feelings were mutual. We eventually hooked up when I became a well known international lawyer.  I speak and write several languagea fluently.  Sis how come you never mentioned this before. I will answer it for your sister. It wasn't her story to tell. I was the one who started Rizzoli law office than my auntie Jane joined the firm than it just expanded more. Wow. Avery you had a rough life.At times,  yes. I cannot have children because of a situation but your sister loves me for me. I always thought it was my sister who started off the business with your aunt.  No she lived above the studio and my aunt took me in. I had to finish high school and get better as a photographer.  JR studio started off as my aunts. June moved to Spain and started her business up there using the name because it was well known in the industry. I didn't come from wealth.  My father was a beat cop in Boston than became detective along side my aunt.  When I got shot and supposedly was dead, my aunt closed up the business.  There is more I rather not state. Avery thank you for sharing what you did with us.  Your very welcome Amelia.  I am going to take a much needed shower and take a nap so I can show you two how to really salsa. You salsa.  Brother she is amazing. Jackie taught her. I am going to join my wife. We will see you around dinner time.  Okay.

We went inside and took a shower.

Avery you okay? Yeah was just thinking about being a professor and married to Henry.  I hope it was okay to tell them that.  Yes I  still struggle with it as you know with my nightmares and cold sweats. Kim helped me alot.  I know sweetie.  Let's get some sleep.

Amelia I need to take a shower and go to my work office. I hope to be back by three to take a nap.  Okay love. 

Jaime took a quick shower and left while so took a bath than a nap .