31

I fell asleep as well as everyone else I  see when I  update the Wright's and everyone else. Charles is doing better. They got all the bleeders. TJ asked me to tell that Charles would like to see you Mrs. Wright. TJ got called into another surgery.
Mrs. Wright is taken to the recovery room.

You guys I don't know about you I am beat and need my bed. Kim you ready to leave?Yes.  Baby girl no rush in bringing the porsche back but please come and get your and June's stuff from rental.  Dr.  Isles thank you for keeping us updated during the surgery. Let me and Harold to carry out the cooler for you.  Thank you for making sandwiches for us. They hit the spot along with the beverages.  Your very welcome.  Edward please call us if Charles wife or you guys need anything.  We are all leaving..Dr.  Isles how is the officer. We saw his family upset and Frankie speaking with them before you came out. Edward he didn't make it.

Maur no.  I did everything you told me over the years to do. Carmen and I both did. J you save him but he got infection after surgery and he didn't make it.

Maur grabbed my hands before I  hit wall. J it's not your fault.  Jane we are only allowed to do so much.  Kim but it's not right.  If I agreed to take his case even though he lied to me, none of would have happened.  Jane you cannot always control other people's actions.
Rebecca switched out with me and just hugged Jane as she felt guilty. Kim and the rest of left. My dad, cousin Antonio and Kevin were still there with the many Leo's, his family and friends who showed up. The wife and his mother and father earlier thanked Carmen and I.  Now it was all for nothing.
Lisa call this man at this number he will come to the house to clean up your vehicle and tell him to bill Rizzoli and Rizzoli..Jane it's okay.  I insist.  Jane I will make sure my wife will do. When you are ready,  call me and we can reschedule the meeting. Thanks Avery and Lisa for yesterday . Your welcome.

Rebecca drove us home and I felt like shit.I  finally called the receptionist and referred her to kim at our expense for therapy. I contacted everyone by cell or email updating them on the situation and told them our offices would be closed the rest of the week and thanked the cleaning crew for cleaning up the mess left from the shooting once the police department was done .

Babe how did my jeep get here? Tommy picked it up and left the keys and the remote for the gate with me while you were changing in the scrubby. You look sexy by the way. Thank you.  I just want to take a hot shower and try to get some sleep. Okay do you want company in the shower? No thank you. It's okay Jane.  I have some work to do at-home on some of my cases.  Becca please don't stay up too late. It's already 2 a.m . Okay.  Jane I have court today so  I will be at court at one if you wake up and I am not home.  Okay.

Rebecca kissed me and I enter the bathroom.

June bed and that is it. Agree we brought in our luggage and locked up the rental. Avery and I left the luggage and pass ports in the hallway and went to our bedroom and change into sleep wear, brushed our teeth, kissed and passed out after I texted my dad to tell him I was sorry to hear about the death of one of his officers .He got back  to me and told me he just finished his press conference about the shooting and the death of his officer.

Kim I am going to take another shower and go to bed . Me too .

We took a shower and Maura went to bed naked and place her head on my abs and started snoring softly. I eventually fell asleep too.