23

I meet Kiki and Lisa at Southern Fixins'.

Lisa Shawn and Jason told me to tell you thank you. We are going over everything to make sure the switch didn't happen on our side. Jacks wasn't too happy when I left. He was on the phone with Frankie and Jason via conference call.

Kiki sorry for texting you.

It's okay Lisa loved it

It's okay Lisa loved it..Let's go inside and order. Kiki you didn't have to grab my penis.  Yes, I did it was more of a visual and when you moaned it was priceless. When I told Jason he laughed his ass off.
Your gorgeous who wouldn't want to flirt with you.  Whatever. I am hungry.  Hello Halle.  My wife and I will have today's special.  Me non alcohol wine and Kiki.  I will have an raspberry tea. Lisa.  I will have today's special too with a Whatever is on tap and a pitcher of water. Coming right up ladies.

Kim can we go have lunch and talk? Sure pick me up from my office. I will be there shortly.

We are driving to Juanita's for lunch. Kim I apologize for hurting your feelings the other night.  Maura its okay.  You were honest and I appreciate that more. I wish it wouldn't of had happened and you could of told me you wouldn't cheat because I could see myself marrying you.  I still love you Kim. Maura its the same for me.  I haven't returned to work yet. What time do you have to return? I am done. Will you come back with me to the cabin. It suppose to snow.  If it does,  it does. Maura I don't know.  Kim nothing will happen unless you want it too.  You have other rooms you can stay in.  Okay. Lets go back to get my vehicle and I will meet you at your place.  We will take your car.  We can take my mother's. I just got a tune up on it. Okay give me an hour.
I dropped off Kim and told her I  would pick her up.

I hurried home and told my property management I would be using my own cabin . I was informed it was available if not I would of used my suite at the hotel.

I text Julian and told him I was going with Maura to her cabin and would text him before we left to come back.  He responded- enjoy and he safe.
I made it home and packed and left with my bags and food I had already packed with sandwiches. I knew or hoped she would agree so I had a picnic lunch made up too and put it in the porsche.  I headed to Kim's to get her.

  I headed to Kim's to get her