45

I was at work and started not feeling well.  I know it wasn't good poisoning.  I called my doctor and she tells me that I picked up a bug but it's nothing to worry about.  She asked me are there any other symptoms.  I told her and she tells me to come back to see her on Tuesday to see if I am pregnant.  I couldn't be pregnant.  If I am I won't abort it but fuck my ex wife is going to flip out since she cannot get pregnant and all this time the doctor's told me over the years I couldn't. All this time unprotected sex and even with a condom I could of got pregnant.

I contact Jason and let him know. He tells me to stay there but no hands on for me. I tell him I am sorry if I am.  He says don't be it's a gift from God if I am because all this time I thought I couldn't be. I thank him for understanding and he tells me human resources received my tax changes changes insurance changes to remove Avery from stuff on next pay period because it was too late already.

I end my call.

I hit Avery's number.

My cell rings and it wakes me up 
Hey you okay? Yes and no. I removed you from my insurance and taxes but it won't be until next pay period. Order your medications and any visits you need to do. Lisa you sound worried what is wrong.  I don't know yet and they always said I couldn't.  Couldn't be what Lisa.  I am not feeling well. I have been throwing up. I am on Tuesday to go in and take a.Lisa take what.  A pregnancy test.  Uh uh uh  Avery if I am I won't abort it. I want to have it.  I understand completely.  I just wished it was ours. Me too Avery.  I told Jason. He doesn't want me to do anymore contact.  Good   I know it's early but you don't want to hurt yourself which can make it rough on you. Yes I know. Avery is this going to stop you from wanting to be there for lunch on Sunday.  No not at all. Please don't tell anyone. I won't.  Lisa if. I will help you as your friend.  Avery I  rather have you be the other mother.  What about her?I don't know her name and she was just visiting. The truck you saw was someone she rented it from illegally.  It was stolen. Oh my.  I know I was stupid but so angry. I know you don't want me back as your wife.  Lisa we will talk more about this on Sunday . Okay. Please come Saturday night around ten. I will be home. you can stay in the guest room. Avery I have a place.  Lisa I want to take care of you.  I will ask Carmen to leave from the party and I went to be with you to talk that night.  Okay. Okay.  Lisa we got this. I love you Avery.  I just didn't want to lie to you. All my tests haven't come back yet.  J will know by Saturday morning.  I paid for them to rush the rest.  Okay.

I ended the call and took a shower to get ready for the concert and dinner at the casino.

Avery you okay? Yes. Lisa called me. She is going to spend the night Saturday night in the guest room.  No problem.  Would you prefer if I not there? Yes. You leave Sunday afternoon for your lawyer convention.  Yes  You not going? No  I am going to take a week off from being a lawyer.  We need to get ready.
We got ready and headed out to dinner concert.  Security was tight.  We all were happy how we looked on how others came dressed in bibs, snow boots and sweaters.  We had close to a front row table facing her.

Hello Tahoe business owners. It's good to be here and to see several people dressed very nice. I know it's winter time but I am dressed to impressed and so aee these ladies.

Your name ladies

Your name ladies.  Jane Rizzoli.  Jane Rizzoli of Rizzoli and Rizzoli international lawyers? Yes . Carmen Lais.  Another criminal attorney. Yes.  Avery Harris,. Another one  Yes.. I see my long time buddy,  an other criminal attorney, Rebecca Johnson. Hello Celine. You don't own any business here. No I don't but our friend and infamous forensics chief examiner and owner of many  business here. Hello sweetie. Your name,  Dr. Maura Isles. YOUR NAME SWEETIE and profession? Kim Andrews licensed mental Health therapist. Ladies it is nice to meet Becca's friends. Later we can talk more.  Enjoy your food and the concert. 

We were served lobster,  spaghetti nice green Salad and good wine from Maura's and the Hough Vineyards.  Alcohol and alcohol free.  Jane and Maura frank alcohol free while the rest of drank alcohol wine. The concert ended and we went in the back  to speak with Celine for a few before she had to leave.. Dr.  Isles thank you for the usage of your plane to Vegas.  I wish I could of taken it but there  is too much snow.  I have to get going before I miss my tomorrows concert Becca don't be a stranger and get some therapy.  Very funny Celine
She left and we all said except of Becca.  We realize we didn't take a photo with her.
We headed back to the cabin before it came down more.