22

They put the vehicles away and my brother tells me lets go late night fishing .

Jaime I love you but no way at night in Florida. Avery and I will pass.  We want to see if alligators are coming at us or not. Come on don't be a chicken. Not a chicken but smart. June don't let him bully you in it.  I won't go fishing at night for the same reason and another reason we bought this house away from the water and out of the areas they go that is not by water. We are actually tired and going to bed.  You go rent a boat if you want. Nah I guess I will hit the hay too. What now you are country? No.  I hung up the photo.
Why don't you take a look. If you don't like the photo, we can take another one.

We go inside.

Thank you June. I love it. Your very welcome.  Tomorrow we can go site seeing. We are still learning the area and the clubs here are awesome to dance.  We can so that. Good night.

Rebecca look this over are you seeing what I am seeing? Yes our client lied to us per the video.  I won't represent a liar.  I am going to call him and eat some of the peanut butter cookies you made. Jane this late? Yes.  Okay but don't wake me up when you top hyper from eating them. I am only going to have two.

I got some milk for the cookies and called my client. Jacob I review review video the district attorney has.  My firm will not represent you, since you lied. May you refer me to someone? Jacob there not many lawyers who will when you lie. Good luck.  THANK YOU. SEND ME YOUR BILL.  I will have a cashier's check the next day.

I ended the call and text Avery Harris and Carmen to not accept the case and why and to make sure their associates nor partners accept it. I wouldn't make him a referral.
Avery- thanks for the heads up. Carmen-I don't need the headache. Thanks.
I ended my texts and finished my cookies and Rebecca just laughed but was glad I told our friends.  Against lawyer ethics yes, but we look out for one another.

We went to bed but Rebecca wanted to have dessert and I obliged until around midnight and than fell asleep.

Kiki it's good to finally be home.  Yeah this is the longest we have been away in a long time.  I am going to take a shower and go to bed. Lisa wants me to help her teach some of the recruits the fine art how to tell a painter forgery. I guess they are protecting someone who has impressive art.

I take a shower and go to bed.

The following morning Kiki is awake with my breakfast and extra traveling cup of coffee.
I head out to Q security.

I arrive and Shawn meets me. Thank you for doing this for us Lisa. No problem. 
We go up the elevator to the floor they are at.

I introduce myself and tell them I have painted for years. Lisa has several paintings I had done for her before I went to Italy.  They have been studying them and couldn't tell they were forgeries from the one Jasper Jacks had loaned them.  Mind you he has security there to make sure they are safe.   One of the employees starts hitting on me.  Shawn and Lisa laugh because the man has no clue I am intersex and married to a well known sculpture.

I go over each one and they still cannot tell the difference

I go over each one and they still cannot tell the difference. Lisa and Shawn were the only knew which were fake because they had to sign off on the real ones.

I look at one and excuse myself. The guy who is flirting with me shamelessly comes out to speak with me.  I am polite. My wife comes up and winks at me and starts flirting with me.

Excuse me mam, I was here first. You are but has she done to give you the  impression she is interested in you? Not yet.

I pull Gloria and grab her penis and kiss her. Gloria moans and kisses me back.  The guy looks at us.  Disgusted. We both laugh when he goes back inside .

Kiki how did you know? Lisa text me. How's the class going? Good but Jacks has a forgery.  I came put here to call him. Oh no!Yes I know.

I hit Jacks number.

Hi Lisa what can I do for you? Jacks I'm at Q Security going over forgeries  Lisa asked me to do it.  She told me what paintings you were loaning them. Yes,she told me you were painting some. Jacks one of yours is a forgery. How do you know? While in college,  we were to paint  several and and had to figure out which were fake.  Jacks you have one that I did.  Excuse me what.  SORRY BUT YOU HAVE ONE I DID. ITS WORTH THE AMOUNT OF THE PAINT AND CANVAS.  BACK THEN IT WAS TEN DOLLARS AND SOMETHING CHANGE.  IT'S NOT THE PRICE YOU ARE INSURING IT FOR.  WHOMEVER YOU HAD PURCHASED IT WAS IN ON IT OR WAS FOOLED .

I text him the painting I was referring to. He thanked me and said he was flying here after filing a police report.

I ended my call. 
He wasn't happy.  I bet. Let me finish my portion cutie and we can go out for lunch on Lisa . Okay.

I re - entered the room and whispered in Lisa's ear.

You guys will finish up after lunch on the next part of the class..PLEASE GIVE MRS..LISA FOX WHO IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO A WELL KNOWN SCULPTURE, KIKI KORSAK FOX.. MY WIFE IS INTERSEX AND PLEASE ME QUITE WELL.  I DATED MEN AND EAS EVEN MARRIED TO A OFFICER. 
Everyone looked at the man and laughed or shook their heads. He was red.

Lisa you ready ? In a few . I need to tell Shawn and to make sure it didn't happen on our side with Jacks security.  Where do you want to eat at? Southern Fixins'. I will meet you there and thanks for contacting him and telling me. No problem.