33

Baby girl left when June arrived to get her.
Maur aye I am going to take a nap. I am top tired to do yoga . Okay.
Kim and I didn't say anything when we noticed she went in our bedroom. We figured she was too tired to realize she went in the wrong bedroom after being used to for so many years sleeping there. Rebecca returned .

Aye thanks for letting us spend the night

Aye thanks for letting us spend the night. J is asleep in my bedroom. She went to take a nap and she went to my bedroom not thinking. I am so sorry. It's okay. Neither of us said anything. She is so use to be in that bedroom it's like auto pilot for her. I will wake her up so you two can have your bedroom back. Rebecca choose a guest room and just let her sleep. She is gonna feel bad and not go back to sleep. Don't wake her please. Kim and I are gonna go so yoga. I know your tired too. We already got our things for a shower and extra clothes to change in . You sure ? Yes
I took off my clothes and changed my clothes after I showered and joined my girlfriend sound asleep. Jane woke up when she heard me coming into the bedroom.

Hey babe. Oh no, I didn't. They said it's okay. I was going to take a nap with you. Babf let me get up to switch rooms. Okay. I hope they and you aren't mad. No they are in the yoga room.

Jane got up and got her shoes and we left to the guest room.

Babe I am truly sorry

Babe I am truly sorry. It's okay. We snuggled and Jane went back to sleep snoring. I knew she was exhausted. I had my ear plugs in and nodded off .

Kim thank you for understanding. Babe she is use to that room. She is gonna feel bad when she sees us at is. Let's just do yoga. We will check on them and take a nap after we do yoga .

A hour passed of doing yoga and we went to check on them. We noticed the bed was made and they weren't there.

I hope she didn't wake her up. Let's take a nap.

We fell asleep and woke up around 4:30 and got up and showered. We went to start cooking dinner but Rebecca and J were cooking .

Maur and Kim I am so sorry for going in your bedroom to take my nap. Jane don't worry about it. Maura and I both know it was an auto pilot response. I woke up when Rebecca opened the bedroom door. It's okay J. Did you two sleep well at least? I slept like a baby snoring. Yes, we know we heard you when we went to get change and got our extra clothes. What are you two making? I am grilling steaks I saw in the refrigerator and Becca went to the store to buy two more and brought back velvet cake for dessert. Yummy. Let us help you. No dinner is almost ready. We will set up the dining room than. Maur please put out some ale beer. Okay but how many? Two. Babe three . Okay three coming up. I feel like a pierrer water myself.

Babe I am home. Did you get your moved in? Yes. I making us some gyros and salad with fries for dinner. I was just going to get the lamb to cut it . Smells delicious. Let me wash up. My mom said to leave her office as is but you're more than welcome to study in it. She took her files and lap top with her and locked her file cabinet up. I guess she is going to use Maura's office as her home office.
Okay. I will put my book bag in the office and wash up.

I kissed Julian and left.

Dinner is ready you guys. The steaks look great J. Thank you . Becca made red baked potatoes with fresh baked carrots.

Kim are you all moved in? Yes. I brought my files. I just have to get a file cabinet and place it in the closet. Babe I ordered you one. It will be here tomorrow. Maura. Don't worry about it. I am paying you back for it. I know I kept the receipt for your taxes. Thank you. J when do you think you will reopen the office? Next week. I called to check up on Charles. His wife says he is feeling better but was asleep. She was getting ready to go home to sleep. His nephew was going to stay the night with him so she could go home and sleep. I am glad to hear he is getting better. Becca how was court? Another verdict of innocence. Great news. I heard on the way over here the officers celebrate of life will be tomorrow at ten at the at the staples center. He was apparently a huge fan . The kings are paying all expenses for his celebration of life.

We finished dinner and had dessert.
We cleaned up and played a game or scrabble than went to bed.

This is tasty Julian. Thank you .