54

Family dinner.  Lisa and I got up and woke up around ten. We had breakfast and went to drop off the pies at she shelter along with our checks.  Kiki gladly took our checks as well.
We headed over to buy raffle 🎟's and dropped off Sacramento State University and handed them the tickets.  We hoped one student would win a three bedroom home or a tie house that Q security gave to the shelter as prizes for the shelter. We took several of them in our vehicles who we gave the tickets to and the ones who had transportation car pooled.  We each bought 75 tickets at $25.00 per ticket. We waited around to see who would win. A couple won the three bedroom home and was expecting a child. Lisa Fox gave her tickets to and had a bus bring the homeless project students to the event. The other lucky winner was a soon to be graduating senior who told two of her friends could share the other room. Kiki and Katelyn furnished three bedroom home we later found out. Maura and Amal furnished the town for the other women. The next big fundraiser for the project would be on Sunday and five homes was up for an opportunity to win. Each golfer entry fee was five hundred dollars and their tickets would go to other homeless students at Sacramento State University which was being furnished completely by  Jane and Rebecca, Carmen Lais, Avery and June Rizzoli, Jocelyn Jacks,  Drew Cain and his wife,  Dr. Nierro.  We decided after we took all the student our we had with us to Southern Fixins for lunch.  They were grateful for the chance to win a home and free food.
We eventually brought them back to the campus and headed to my aunts home after we dropped off my vehicle and we went in Lisa's new BMW with her license plate.

Lisa parked her vehicle

We went inside and we both carried the pies

These smell delicious.  Thank you.  I was baking alot for the fundraiser today.  How did that go ? We purchased 75 tickets each.  A couple with a new baby coming won the house that Jason donated from one of our tickets. The other was won by a gal who was graduating this year who Kiki bought the ticket or was it Lisa.  Anyway she won the two bedroom condo which she is having two of her friends move in who were homeless.   The homes are being furnished. We didn't make it but sent checks over that my aunt and Joy took to them on Friday along with several cherry pies my aunt made alone with the berry pies I made.
Dinner is ready.  Let's go grab. Becky cooked she kicked us out of our kitchen.  I sure did. I didn't want the pregnant gal and her girlfriend to be pregnant.  I need them well. Okay Auntie.
We all laughed at Becky. 

Becky you put your foot in this chicken.  No I didn't.  Auntie you not understanding Lisa.  It means it tastes well. Lisa next time just state that. Yes grandma Becky. Call me that again.  Yes grandma Becky. 

Amal mouthed to me thank you. You made her day.  Lisa just nodded. 

Well let's see if you put your foot in these pies. I am going to cut them up and leave them in the pan.

My aunt comes back with a little piece of  lemon meringue and apple pie.

Lisa you definitely put your foot in it. Janice put her foot in the berry pie . I sure did. You know how I bake sweetie.  Yes auntie I do. Thank you for dinner but we are going to get going after we finish dessert.  We have to be at at golf course at 8. The attorneys from all of us hired four busses.  I added another one for America River College. They will be helping with serving and everything else.
I hope it raises alot of money and the students win the homes only.  If someone who isn't homeless, I hope the give the ticket away to homeless student.  The rules does stipulate that and they have to show proof they are homeless.  The colleges gave them special identification for tomorrow.
Janice your berry pie was delicious.  Lisa you apple and lemon meringue was too. She is going to be sick later on. No, I  won't.  Auntie yes you will be. Have fun Amal.  Thanks. Good night and drive safe.  We will.