55 epilogue

We wake up and take our gear to the. golf course.  The busses are there and the students are busy.
We see Maura and Kim coming with Avery and June.

Everyone else is here. I thought Jane and Rebecca were coming with you. They were role playing seducing one another. We left because we didn't want to be late. Hello Carmen. Hi.

Carmen walks passes us and turns her head.

Babe just let it go. She will come around eventually. Lisa never mind.  Let's go in and register. Wait up here we come.
J zip up her pants.  Oops sorry  we weren't done when you came by so we took a quick shower and left. We barely got done. Jane no need to explain. I  am still sore from 5:30 this morning from Maura waking me up to seduce me. Sorry but I fell asleep last night so I figured I  wake you up to make it up to seduce you. You but I  won't be playing well. I ak tired and sore .

Everyone listen up. All winners or the properties must show proof they are a homeless student from American River College or Sacramento State University. We have Dr.Molly Davis who will verify American River College and Dr. Parker Jones who will verity Sacramento State University students. I would like to thank Kiki and Lisa Fox, Dr.Nierro and Drew Cain. Jocelyn Jacks, Jason and Samantha  McCall-
Quartermaine, and Amal and Janice Harris- Smyth for donating the homes which will be full furnished by Ikea, Home Depot, Macy's, Lowes and Everlasting Vineyards. Thank you for all the numerous volunteers, Roseville Country Club who is hosting this and also to all you golfers. Without you all this wouldn't be possible.  The food is being prepared for you by Meals and Wheels for lunch and McDonald's for breakfast. Just with the entry fees from you fifty golfers the homeless project for American River College and Sacramento State University will split twenty five thousand dollars.
Enjoy your morning and afternoon.

Katelyn thank  you for including American River College in this and raising funds for our college too.Your welcome.

Jackie , Richard Jenna,  Rony and Deb I am glad you made it.  Katelyn it's  for a good cause. When your niece  got a hold of us we made plans to come . We closed the restaurant to come to support this project that Avery started years ago. We even brought David and Joey from the university of Italy ! We are glad to from Spain and enjoy it with friends. 
It was close to lunch for everyone.

Lisa let's go inside with the other golfers to wait rain. I don't want you catching a cold..Avery I will get a cold during this pregnancy bit not as bad if I wasn't drinking 8 ounces of colodial silver daily.  

Everyone since it's taking longer than we anticipated the rain to stop. We will have lunch and drawer the five winners for the three bedroom homes.
Cassidy Jameson. She is verified here us your keys and the deed to your home. Thank you everyone. Javier Diaz and Clara Gutierrez both have been verified.  Here is your keys and deeds  to your home.  Thank you so much. The Diaz family appreciates this indeed. My sister and brother appreciate each one of you.  Mucho gracias.  John Hunter  and Zachary Smithson both have been verified. Here are your keys and deeds to your home. Howdy folks.  My family and I  sincerely appreciate all the donors and everyone who made this possible. Thank you my roommates and I will indeed keep this home up and a place to call our own.  Gratzi.

Home owners your homes taxes have been paid for ten years as well as your home warranties.

Everyone I hope you enjoyed your lunch. Please go and enjoy the rest of your golfing.

Molly came up to I to tell Katelyn that two of her students one and are over joyed.

Christina Corinth and John Leger would like to say a few words. Christina . As being a former homeless student and working my behind off at school and my jobs wasn't easy..Dr. Avery Rizzoli Dr. Parker Jones and June Rizzoli helped me not be homeless and it was indeed appreciated.  My coworkers and I  ask all of the students and their families and friends please to stop by to get their individual and group photos.  We will have them sent to your schools by next week to be picked up.

John. Halle Firestone realized After I got hurt that I was homeless. She took me in her home and she still is my roommate and I worked my way up from being her bus boy to being a co- manager.  Each of you do not give up on yourself or your degree. Christina and I thank everyone for doing this for the students and our communities. Thank you Christina and John. Katelyn left the podium area with Christina and John and went to meet up with Molly and Parker.

Katelyn stated all of who put this on are grateful for the turnout. Here is your check for your
school's homeless project. Also meals and Wheels will provide dinner to the winners for a month. We didn't want everyone to know that. Please let the students know that and have them contact the number provided with their names  ages allergies and how many are in the home. Wow Katelyn thank you. Your welcome. Let's go enjoy this. I agree with Molly.  I am overjoyed too. Parker- everyone did an excellent job. We will join you in a few. We are going to tell the students.

June ,Halle and Avery and Mandi look how far they come. They sure have Parker. Years ago they would of never got up to speak up and they did so well.Thet each donated funds for the students to be fed by Meals and Wheels but didn't want that to be announced. You all did a fine job with them.
Everyone thanked Katelyn for the information we didn't know. John and Christina came up to us.

Katelyn informed us you two are the reasons why meals and Wheels are providing them dinner for awhile. Each one of us is so proud of you. Thank you Parker. We didn't want everyone to know. I agree with Parker.  John and Christina not too many students would still volunteer on the homeless projects as you two have been doing since you graduated from college.  All of us are proud of you. Thanks Halle. Yes thank you. Now let's go kick some behind on golf. John your behind me still.  Christina it's not over yet. Look at these two still friends and competing. Yup Avery I agree says Mandi.

We all were finally finished at around three thirty and went home.

Avery I am beat.  Let's get dinner on the way home from Lorenzo's pizzeria  sounds perfect to me Lisa.

Maura,  Jane and Rebecca dinner still at our place. Pizza from Lorenzo's with salads and wings. We than want to hear more about you j seducing Rebecca. Babe if you tell them no dessert for a month. Sorry its not worth bragging and being with no dessert.

The end.