15

We landed and we all have the luggage taken off the plane first in Rony and the town car. We each go on the vehicles.

Maura, Katelyn and Olivia I have a police escort so we can get their quickly. Okay thank you for making us get their quicker. I  wish it didn't have to be that way. I am Rony.  Oh I am sorry Rony. This is my fiancé. Nice to meet you.  The staff will come and get the others. We have closed the winery down for a few days as I was instructed by your mother's lawyers.  Its okay Rony. I couldn't check with you but saw what your mother has written to me.  It's not a problem.  The staff are putting up the tents and chairs as we speak and others from doctors without borders and some military are helping too. 
We arrive and Rony barely stops before we jump out . The police escorts leave.

The four of us run inside  to see Esmi and we hear the others coming

Hi Jenna and Deb. Maura, Katelyn and Olivia stop. We came as soon as June called us.  I am sorry she died a few minutes ago. 
Penelope and Javier caught Katelyn as she was falling. Kim  and Jane caught me and Julian caught Olivia. 

We are truly sorry. We help you go to her bedroom to say goodbye.  Deb has called the funeral home already. They should be here in thirty minutes. Thank you Deb. Katelyn your welcome.

We walked in there with there help and the doctor identified himself and told us he was sorry and left us.
We all cried and kissed her goodbye.

The several of is sat with her for awhile.  Javier and Penelope left us so we could talk to her in private.  Jane finally held my sister while Kim held me. We just sat there for awhile. All of us crying.  My mother's friends who she served with left and went outside I think after giving us their condolences.
We finally let the others to pay their respects. 
Jane and Rebecca helped Katelyn outside so she could breathe.  I followed her with Kim to have her take slow deep breaths. She was hyperventilating.  One of my mother's friend's who was a retired nurse and doctor came over to help Katelyn when they realized what was happening.  Kim just consoled me. Jane hugged me and kissed my forehead as I sat on the fence outside as we waited for the funeral Home staff to get Esmi's remains. Everyone left the house so the staff could bring her body out.  The ones who were passed military raised their hands to salute our mother as they were reeling her body out.
We all from Sacramento were shocked we didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her before she died.  Rony, Penelope,  Deb and Jenna went inside to clean up my mother's bedroom and start the laundry. The doctor handed my sister, Maura,  the cause of death paper work and left.  We were still numb. Everyone from the wineries started coming to pay their respects.Deb and Jenna's employees arrived with food to feed over two hundred people.  The caretaker or the ranch and his wife  came to pay their respects and he brought over huge wine barrels for garbage to be thrown away. Maura finally gave several of us sedatives along with her self so we could sleep. KATELYN SLEPT WITH OLIVIA IN MY MOTHER'S ROOM.  KIM AND I slept in the guest room. Jane and Rebecca stayed in the other guest room. Rebecca. Julian and Kim didn't take a sedative but stayed with us until we fell asleep I am assuming.  We woke up several hours later and the food was put away for us to eat dinner. Gloria   Kiki had left for the estate along with Baby girl and June per the note written they had left.  The inn was being used by some of the others who flew in .
I woke up before my daughter and her fiancé and read the notes. Jane woke up along with Rebecca and started reheating the dinner for us.  Kim woke me up to tell me to get up to eat.
We were still on shock but ate.
Jane, baby girl,  June thank you for contacting everyone.  Auntie several couldn't make it because Nina , Jay and Hailey stayed back to cover the shifts of Janice and uncle Frosty. My dad,mom. Auntie Tommy and Auntie Drew are staying at the inn. Janice and Amal got a hotel along with Joy,  Jason Harris. Tabitha,  Samantha Harris. Andrew Cain and his wife,  Josslyn , Paul and Jacks  , Jason and Samantha, Parker, Beth, Yilena,  Valerie. Christina, Molly  and TJ . They text me to tell me they are here and waiting to be told the time of the celebration of life and to pay their respects. Wow that many showed up to pay nani their respect in person.  Yes cousin. June and I came back from the estate to check on you. Aunties are taking it hard and still are sleeping when I checked on them before we drove one of the hummers here.  Today is Monday night.  Please tell everyone Wednesday at 2 and place it in the Italy paper.  Okay Auntie we will do that. Auntie Maura and anyone else need anything before June and I leave to put the obituary in the paper and notify everyone else.  Baby girl please call Jenna and Deb top. Mandi,  Casey, Juanita, Michele,  Carlo, Joey     Izzy, Antonio, Kevin, Halle, Carmen and John just got to the airport and are heading to the airport per the text I just received.  Stella and Kelly stayed back to cover for the others .Thanks baby girl. 

Everyone else said they are okay.  Baby girl and June left . Maura and Kim your divorces are final. 
I looked at my ex wife and we went in the other room to talk privately.

Jane thank you for coming. Doc Esmi was always there for me after you accepted her in your life. Our daughter and niece now have Esmi to party and watch over us with my parents and yours along with our grandparents. 
Jane and Maura fell asleep in each others arms for the night. Kim and I covered them up she went to bed with everyone else here.  Rebecca and I didn't get jealous or angry. We knew this was emotional day for Esmi dying and their divorces being final.