26

Kim you were awesome thank you.  I never knew you had such creativity in you. I love to role play but not with paper bags and definitely not with duct tape I found in the kitchen drawer. Shit that hurt. Yes it did hurt.  How did you sleep? Like a baby and you? I haven't slept that good on a very long time.  I had a weird dream.  You were my pimp.  I will be your pimp tonight if you want.  It's getting cold.  The snow must of knocked out the power.  The generators should me kicking in momentarily.  I have it set up the other portion of the hotel starts first.  I am the last to have the generator to kick on.  I will get up to start the fire and will you please close the doors. Shit its cold. 

An hour later we got power from the generator. The hotel manager came to see if we were okay.

We had added firewood and were toasty in bed.  We ordered room service and ate it in bed. 
Last night was incredible. Thank you. I cannot wait for more of your creativity.  Now Now in due time doc on due time. I schedules us to get our hair and nails done in an hour.  What shit I need to get cleaned up. I know let's take separate baths or showers or we won't make it. You can have the master  bath and I will go in the other one..

The fire place was going when I got out of the shower still . Maura was still in the guest bathroom. I call my son to tell him I will be moving in with Maura when I return.  He was so happy that I listened to him. He said he and Olivia would still stay in the master guestroom . He felt funny sleeping in my room, since he figured Maura and I made love in the master bedroom. I didn't have the heart to tell him we never made it to my bedroom and fucked in the bed they were sleeping in.

Maura dry your hair by the fire.  I called Julian and told him when we return I was moving in with you.  He said he would stay in the master bedroom with your niece because he assumed we fucked in that bed. Babe we never made it there.  We only made it to the guest master bedroom.  I know but don't you dare tell him that.  They both love that room. Okay.  Stop laughing.  Kim it's not like the bedding wasn't cleaned.  You and I both know that. I know, but they love that room. They had slept in the other room but Olivia likes the one they are in better.  Okay love.

We went downstairs to get our hair cut, washed dyed aqnd style. Morning Dr. Isles. Morning this is my girlfriend, Kim, please do whatever she wants and I my hair done the same but cut an 2 inches. Dr. Isles thank you for updating the salon.  We are all so grateful as all as the recent pay raises.  Your very welcome. I know this was the last area to be done and you all were all very patient. We understand the other areas came first. Let's get you two ladies shampoo. We both just washed our hair. We just need the other stuff done and wet for the dye. Okay.

Maura I love my new cut

Maura I love my new cut. How much do I owe you? Nothing.No I  want to pay. Babe just give him a nice tip. 
Maura. Please don't argue.

Kim tipped him well. She was done and went to the next area to get het pedicure and manicure.

Mam Dr

Mam Dr. Isles hasn't paid already has she?Yes.  Thank you. I would like a French manicure and pedicure. Have a seat here. We will do the pedicure first.
Maura why are you paying for all of this? Because I want to and its one of the perks of owning the inn.  The employees see always grateful for tips. I am paying for mine and your tips than. Okay babe.
Maura was starting on her pedicure while I was going to sit down on the manicure section of the place.

We both were done finally and Kim paid for the tips

We went back upstairs to make lunch which Kim insisted on cooking salmon with fresh salad and fruit with pierrer water.

Maura I noticed this place has solar panels. Yes part of the inn is on solar and the other is on generators.  I am still having more solar done.  It will than have  both.  This new inn that was fully done costs alot on electricity.  The first thing I did was install ev stations for the guests and the Tahoe community at the inn and throughout certain areas of Tahoe. I expanded alot on when it was given to me by my grandparents.
You did a lovely job. I use to come here alot when it was the older inn. I liked it back than but the modernized look still goes well with the area.  I didn't went to two the beauty away. I bought other properties around and expanded the inn. We can go snowboarding if you want. No I just want to stay inside and cuddle and watch a movie. I don't get too much time to relax and watch movies. Babe get use to it. I relax at least one time per week and do nothing.