51

Maura thank you for being patient with when I had to go into the office for a few of my appointments and had to cancel our afternoon plans.  Babe I know how it is when your patient needs you.  If you recall I wasn't always a forensics  chief examiner.  I had a private practice alone and worked with my mother in transforming peoples bodies so they could feel about themselves. I had a few breasts implants they caused problems and had to do emergency surgery not my fault by the manufacturers.  This is why you didn't want me to do the implants for my ex husband. Exactly.  There is always a risk as it is with any surgery.
Are you ready to go do some yoga now. Yes it will be nice to meditate and stretch before we take a shower and go to bed.

Jane you seduction of me in the office was wow. I am glad I was able to please you before we went to see how Charles was doing at home and bringing them food for two days and getting the shopping done. Both of the Wright women have been working non stop looking after him and Edward is just beat going to work.  Harold is sick with the flu again and their son went back to Cuba for his big case for the crime bosses. He was forced to take as pro bono which Charles said he wasn't happy about. Since they froze his clients assets he had to get a regular lawyer even though he is good at what he does.  We definitely had a fool dinner and it was good to eat with both of of Wright's. We haven't done that in a long time. Some of the other employees are running their errands for them and they are grateful indeed. We are fortunate to have a good crew of employees.  We still have to find a new employee to replace Nancy Perkins who won't return.  The stress of the situation was too hard for her. She and her family moved to Alaska out of all places. Our insurance picked up her medical bills and we gave her a nice severance pay that baby girl and I decided. We definitely will miss her.  Did I hear Avery right that Jaime decided to stay with his wife.  Yes she is in rehab and he is waiting to see how it works out.  At least she finally admitted to the media when she returns from filming before she left for rehab that she had a drinking problem and is bisexual.  Her career took a hit a little. It is still sad being gay, lesbian,bisexual or transgender still not accepted. Becca doubt it is. The only reason we do well in our careers is that we're excellent lawyers and many of our clients overlook it to get a our services. Let's go to bed.
Carmen is heart broken that Avery wouldn't accept her proposal for marriage. It happens and she needs to move forward.  You know it is easier said than done. Yup.

We took our shower  together and went to sleep right away.