44

Morning it is late for you to be out here J. Ummm Becca and I owe you a mattress. We came to get one of of new ones. I see you too. Yes. J tomorrow they need to be here.  I already know you will go through another one. Yes Maur.  Kim and Becca don't be embarrassed.  I haven't had mine delivered to my place or I would bring two from them. Is this normal for you two at times if we forget to put the mattress cover on them. We both got tired of ordering and having to wait for them to be delivered.  Plus if we have more guests over they can sleep on them and we put them back in our garages.  We didn't see Carmen and Avery so they don't know about it so they probably will be more cautious.

What are you four doing out here it is snowing? Avery and Carmen we know that.  What are you doing out here? We saw you out here and thought you might need help carrying them inside.  We knew you had them in here. We saw them when we put the snow mobiles in here. Oh yeah right.  Yes help us. Shit it is cold talking to you.

We finally got all the mattresses inside and our two beds made.

Why were you two up? We were changing the sheets and saw your doors open and the sheets on the ground so we figured we wash everyone's sheets instead of just ours alone.  What time is it anyway? Four fifteen.  Thank goodness none of us have to wake up early for work or we would be dead.   I have to be up by nine and dressed.  I have several sessions on line. Oops. We we better let you and Maura go to bed then. Thanks for the help.  Morning and bye.

Jane you said you saved us some raviolis? Yes . We both we are hungry. So are we. You two warm up the dinner and we'll have oatmeal and start a fire and eat.

Jane and Carmen got  more wood to start a fire

Jane and Carmen got  more wood to start a fire. Avery warmed up the food while I made Jane and I oatmeal with raisin bread for breakfast.
We turned the TV on and watched a movie and cuddled up on the couches with our girl friends.

We woke up with Maur and Kim making themselves  cream of wheat coffee and sourdough bread. 

Morning and night.   We cleaned up the kitchen. We are going to bed.  Okay.  The tickets will be here soon.

The door bell rings and Maura turns off the alarm and owns the door to get the tickets and wrist bracelets.  She tips the courier and closes the door.
Kim I am not going to turn the alarm on for the cabin only.  Okay.  I am taking my breakfast to the dining area for my sessions. Okay love.

Maura kisses me and leaves to switch  sheets and mattress cover to the dryer and goes back upstairs to bed after eating breakfast.
I am beat but only have two sessions today.  I can sleep right after since they are back to back.