16

The day has arrived that we bury Esmi. We all our having a hard time especially my sister and my niece. We arrive at the estate. This was the first time we are afraid we are going to run out of food. My sister and I never realized how many friends originally lives she impacted. The paper on Sacramento, Los Angeles and other countries picked up the obituary. The prime Minister, other president and even our own president from the United States arrived to pay their respects. There were so many law enforcement from various agencies present, many of her patients she helped in Vietnam and other places were present. We thought the celebration would last a few hours. We finally left at eleven beat. Several countries and even our own were having hospital wings named after her that were to be built. In Puerto Rico a hospital was being built named after Esmi Martin. The three of us were at loss for words and lost our voices.

The family that came with us helped us to bed. Rebecca and Jane were the only ones who stayed with us at the ranch. Jane slept in my bed the night we returned with Kim on one side of me.

The following day Gloria made arrangements for my mother's suv porsche to be shipped to my home. Katelyn and Olivia didn't want it. I decided to keep it even though I just had bought a used Mercedes suv. My mother's will was read. My mother left alot to the shelters throughput the places she lived throughout her career. She left us three monies but Katelyn and I gave our portions to Olivia so she could pay off her school loans and pay off her schooling so she wouldn't have any debt when she graduated. Jane was left some rare coins. Jane was surprised she was left anything.

Gloria and Kiki stayed back so Gloria could take care of her businesses here. Today the rest of us that flew with us returned home today.

We arrived at the airport and said our goodbyes. We had town cars to take my sister, nieces, June, Jane and Rebecca home.
Kim came with me home.

The driver got out and helped us bring our luggage inside and left

The driver got out and helped us bring our luggage inside and left. Maura have her a nice tip and thanked her.
Kim I am tired I am going to go to bed. Okay, I will be up shortly after I unpack and start the laundry. Your license plates came in. I will put that on tomorrow. No I got it. You just go to bed. I know you didn't sleep much on the plane and I still wide awake. I slept too much. Okay. The tools and screw driver is in the garage the closest to the entry to the house on the right. Okay.
I kissed Maura and started our laundry than went to put her personal plate on her suv.

I locked the garage and turned the alarm on. I called my son to make sure he returned home safely. He said yes and he and the others were going to bed and told me to not stay up too long.
I returned some calls to my clients and apologized for canceling some of their appointments and rescheduled them for this week.
One client I had a session with immediately. I finally finished with out clothes and folded them and put Maura's away and mine in the closet and the drawers she made room for my stuff. Maura was past out snoring and looked so sexy partially covered up with one leg, her abs and one breast not covered up. Fuck I was getting wet just looking at her and got undress and joined her in bed. I was moving over to spoon her when she woke up and kissed me.

Hi beautiful. Hi get some sleep Nope, we haven't had dessert for several days. I need to feel you in me and sucking on my neck. I can do that.

I got on top of Maura and started grinding on her and sucking on her neck and leaving a huge hickey even at our age. We both started moaning.
Kim please put the strap on and enter my ass. Where is it
it at? In the night stand on my side. Is the lube there? Shit I ran out. Just lick and finger me. Okay

Kim got the huge dildo and inserted it in the belt. She placed two fingers in me pumping in me and shit I was soaked.
Kim insert now I can't take it anymore.