37

Carmen went home to pack her things and I went to get her in my car so tomorrow morning we could go to the bank for me to sign off on my accounts, order new checks and go to the court to file everything.

We returned to thr house and Carmen and I ate dinner. I packed my bag and we went to bed.

Kim did you pack everything for a week? Yes. I have the property management getting gas and living it in thr garage for the snow mobiles and more wood being cut. We should beat the storm and enjoy ourselves. I still cannot believe Carmen , Lisa and Avery. Lisa thinks everything is alright. I never thought those two would divorce or be having a threesome. Well, we never know what goes on behind closed doors. Jane said we go in her jeep so we will just have two vehicles. Okay well let's get some sleep.
The following morning , my aunt and Yilena took me and Carmen to the dealership. I wanted to get me aa used Mercedes suv .

Avery- we will put it in my name so she cannot touch it. Your aunt is right. Avery as we are both lawyers, she can go after your property. Okay. You can pay me half now so they cannot do anything to you. I will pay it off in full.
Avery found the one she wanted and test drove it. She wanted a suv for the snow. I paid my aunt half when we went to the bank and I finalized my accounts and ordered new checks. I took enough cash out for the week. We than headed to the court house to file the restraining order and divorce papers. My aunt and Yilena left to serve my wife the papers and Carmen and I left to meet the others at Maura's place for breakfast and to head out to Tahoe.

Hello , we are hear to see Lisa Culpo. Is she expecting you detectives? No she isn't. Please wait while I ask her to come down.

Lisa comes downstairs.

Hi Janice and Yilena good morning. This is a surprise what can I do for you? I have some documents for you. Oh okay thank you. Are you up for some coffee? No, we have to get back to work. Lisa the documents we handed you in the envelope are a restraining order and divorce papers. What the hell you have the audacity to come to my work to do this. You got to be fucking kidding me No I am not. I told you there would be repercussions if you ever hurt my niece. Just be happy my wife and Joy had me promise not to harm you. She can't do this. She did. You will not have access to her the house nor her accounts. Good day. Fuck you both we will see about this . Let's go Janice. We came and did what she asked.

I called Maura and told her it was done and for Avery and Carmen to not use their cells and pay for everything on cash while they are gone because she would be tracing their cells and bank cards and accounts.

I immediately got on the elevator and called my wife's office. I was informed by her secretary she wasn't there and took a week off. I got my keys and tried to our account she would always let me have access too at the bank. The atm machine send no such account. I called and her Carmen. It went straight to voice mail. I called Carmen's office on the way home and her secretary she wouldn't be returning for two weeks. I drove up to the house and tried to use the remote. Nothing.

I tried using my key and the locks were changed

I tried using my key and the locks were changed. Yilena and Janice drove up.

We knew you would blow it . Your under arrest for violating the restraining order. Lisa don't fight us nor go for your gun. Fuck it your enjoying this too much Janice. Actually, I am . You know the law and you still came here. What did you expect me to do? Do exactly what you did.
We left with her in handcuffs. She made bail by Jason quartermaine and he was pissed to say the least.
Jason drove me to the impound yard to get my vehicle.
Lisa what did you expect would happen?Jason she wouldn't nor both give me dessert so I took it upon myself. Your an idiot for bringing her home. Okay that part yes. I had a little too much to drink and wasn't thinking right. I tried calling calling them both and even tried using the account. The courier dropped this off for you.
I open it up and it's a deposit slip.
Well at least she deposited my money into my account. I will write you a check for the bail. Thanks for picking me and dropping me off to get my suv. Lisa take the rest of the day off and here is a key to one of the companies properties. You can stay there as long as you need too.
I am reading the note.
She had all my things taken to the Marriott. Lisa be glad she did that. You have your stuff go pay your Marriott bill and move in to the property. Stay away from her and Carmen. Carmen isn't in the restraining order. Not yet she will be if you hassle her. Okay thanks.
I pay for my vehicle to get out of impound and head to the hotel to pay my bill. The manager isn't too pleased with me with all my stuff. He has several staff load up my vehicle and I leave. I arrive at the condo where Shawn happens to live two doors down from me.

 I arrive at the condo where Shawn happens to live two doors down from me

I start unloading my stuff and Shawn pulls up.

Aye, I heard what happened

Aye, I heard what happened. Let me help you bring bring stuff in. You lucky this place is available and furnished. Yeah I guess so. After we bring all your stuff in we will go over my place and I will make us some lunch. Thanks Shawn for not judging. We all have made mistakes in our relationship yours is now. We have had our fights but never did it go to one of us filing for divorce. The last time I was arrested I was a teenager. I have many of times and Jason. We both served time and moved forward. You need to do the same. You need to go get yourself examined and have lab tests to see if you have any stds. After we eat. I will do that and grocery shop. She could of made it difficult for you to get your things or trashed them like my ex die to me. I had only the clothes on my back. After work, if you need help unpacking let me know. Thanks. These ribs were good thanks. No problem. See you later neighbor. Yeah thanks.
I headed to the doctors office to get examined and to do labs than household and grocery shopping.