41

I was in the shower and my heart was breaking hearing Avery cry. I am getting out of the shower and I  hear the message Lisa left here. She throws her cell. I pick it up and it's broken.  I just sit on the bed with her and hold her why she continues to cry.

Babe is Avery okay? No her divorce js final and taking it hard. Oh boy we all know that feeling except for Carmen and Rebecca..What can we do for her? Not sure but wait until and if she wants to talk about it.  Let's take a shower and get ready for our day to start off.

Carmen comes out while Becca and I are making coffee . Carmen what are you up for breakfast? Spanish omelets.  Avery's crying and taking her divorce hard.  She doesn't want anyone to bring it up and doesn't want to go shopping until later on.I  told her I make everyone breakfast but you two go ahead. I think you all should eat and go without us. I want to stay with her..Here's some coffee. We will bring you guys breakfast in bed when it's ready and let Maur and Kim know.Thanks. . The divorce occurred alot sooner than she expected  She wasn't prepared.. I  understand.  Go be with her and let her know of she needs anything to call us. She can't. She threw her cell after listening to the voice mails and texts Lisa left her. She threw it and it's broken.  We will probably go in town later just her and I to get a new one and maybe shop.  Don't count on us joining you. No problem.

Carmen left with their coffees.

Maur Kim we are making breakfast than we will serve them in bed Avery doesn't want us mentioning the divorce. She listened to all the voice mails and read the texts and threw her cell. Carmen said for us to go shopping without them and not to count on them today. Poor kid.

We all nodded in agreement Jane and I finished breakfast and brought it to them. Avery was still crying and we both hugged her and left them alone. She still hadn't showered.
Jane should we tell Janice? Yes I will call her.

Janice  Aye Jane how's the getaway? Was going good until Avery was informed her divorce was final. You cannot call her. She threw her cell and broke it after reading and listening to Lisa messages and reading the texts. Shit that came quick.  She doesn't want anyone mentioning it to her. I will text my family and the others and inform them.  Jane call me if she gets worse. I will.  Carmen will be with her all day. We are going out shopping. She's not up for it this morning. Thanks for calling me. No problem.

I ended the call. We ate breakfast and left.

Amal Joy I could kill Lisa.  Now what did she do? Their divorce is final earlier than planned  and it messed up her getaway. She threw her cell and broke it after listening to messages and reading texts. She lost her virginity to her and she was her first real love and lesbian experience. She doesn't want anyone to mention her divorce to her. I need to call my family.  Amal please text everyone else for me. I will.
I hugged my wife and and left to her home office for the crisis line and called her family while I text everyone else. Joy left for work.

Janice this is all so fucked up. I know Jason but this is what she wanted and we need to respect that and her decisions.  I swear I am tempted to go to Sacramento to kill her myself.  Jason don't be stupid. We need you out and it would break the girls and our parents hearts.  Fine but if I see her I won't kill her but will yell at her.  I know I already did that and arrested her. Arrested her for what? She violated the restraining order and went to the house. Don't worry Avery wasn't there.  She was at Maura's eating and getting ready to live for tahoe.  She didn't get any of her money either and she bought a suv used one.  Oh boy I will tell my daughters and our parents today.  Okay thanks.  No sis thank you for always looking out out her. Jason always.  Love you . Love you too.

I left for work after speaking with Amal.  Amal had text all and she said she spoke with Lisa.  Lisa realized she messed up a good thing and there was no way to fix it. Lisa hoped in time they could be friends. I had to agree with Lisa on everything she told my wife.

Partner she left the state is she stupid? No she got permission from the judge. Oh at least she did something smart. How you doing? Not good. We are suppose to have the party for Joy's birthday on Saturday night. Joy wants to post pone  it. We told her no that they both would feel awful. I am not sure if they both will attend or not.  Janice if she does you and the others need to be civil so it's not ruined for Joy or her friends flying in and family.  I am going to call her and ask her not to come. It's going to be hard on Avery as it is. I agree.

We are in the police vehicle and I hit the contact button on my cell to Lisa.

Janice I didn't do anything else wrong but apologize for my behavior . I hurt her as it is. This isn't why I am calling. My brother wants to wring your neck.  Yes,  I know he just finished yelling at me along with Tabitha and Samantha.  The girls still want a relationship with me and Jason said it was okay.  Your grandparents gave me am earful too already. Okay.I  am calling to ask not to show up Saturday.  You don't have to worry. I already text Joy last night and told her I wouldn't be there. I am surprised she didn't tell you.  Lisa I am still pissed at you but hope we can still be friends down the road as well as my niece. I would like that. I am not sure Avery will though.  She will once she works this all out. I can't say about my parents nor brother. They said not right now. Janice thanks for calling and I  am truly sorry for breaking her heart especially, since I was her first for many things.I  need to get going to do this training. Okay bye.  Lisa I still love you. Me too Janice .

I ended my call.
Yilena just hugged me and we went to a scene to respond too.