4

Maura and I  went for a walk on the beach hand in hand with our picnic lunch, blanket, huge hat and sunscreen.
We ate and enjoyed our meal.

Kim tell me why you aren't happy in your  marriage that had you come up to my suite in Honolulu so we could enjoy each other sexually? You know about why I am doing this. Maura my husband wants me to get breast implants for his own ego and to parade me around his business partners.  You did catch me off guard when I found out you married a man and have a son in college.  All these years, I thought you were married to a woman.  I was but my first marriage was married to him and I went back to him after my son was having problems with us being divorced.  He tried to harm himself. This was the straw that I  couldn't even help my own son. I divorced my wife and went back to my first spouse.  You are bisexual? Yes but haven't been with a woman since than. I forget you knew about my wife so I tried to convince myself that you were the only one I had sex with . Kim first I am sorry your son tried to harm himself which made you give up on your second marriage to a woman you so deeply loved.  No one should ever feel guilty. You cannot control what your son did. Did your son accept your wife and you being bisexual? Yes. He just didn't like me being divorced so he manipulated me and I  allowed it. Your husband shouldn't want you to get breasts implants.  The health risks can be fatal just for him to parade you around like a piece of meat.   Thank you.  I am getting divorce and going to beg my former wife to take me back. I am a therapist listening to other people's problems while I make awful choices for myself. I finally got him into therapy and than he felt better and met your niece, Olivia. He has turned his life around and apologized to me for manipulating him. He is serving my husband, his father with divorce papers and a restraining order today. I just needed time to get back seducing and being seduced by a gorgeous woman again .When I beg her to come back,  she doesn't think  is a fling to get over my husband. I see. Well let's enjoy the rest of this week and next week here . I promise not to go after you once we leave here to return to Sacramento. In the meantime,  I am gonna fuck your brains out. Sounds good to me.
Let's go  back to the beach house.

We picked up the sunscreen we put on one another, picnic basket empty contents of food and wine and the blanket. We walked back to the beach house and put everything away.  I dove into the pool completely naked and Kim joined me.
I swam close to Kim and place her in front of me and had her bend over the pool edge while I fingers her anus with two fingers and used my thumb on her clit.
Maura I am not going to last much longer. I know I  see your legs twitching making the water move and your tightening up on my fingers. Let go!
I am mom!
I pulled out and put her on the concrete while I started eating her pussy.

Maura ohhhh sweet doc Harder yes right there.
I can into Maura's mouth and she swallowed all what I let flow out of me.

You taste sweet. Maura fuck that is good. I  am glad you like it. I more than likes it.

Kim got back in the pool and she had me lift one leg up while she held it up as she fingered me with two , three,  four than started fitting me.  Going Harder and deeper hitting my spot making me moan louder and scream her name. I could see she was enjoying fucking my pussy with her fist.  When she opened her hand and started scraping my walls is when I came.  My juices were slithering down her arm as she continued to pump harder  faster and deeper . Penetrating to make my body tremble.  I grabbed he closer and put my head on her shoulder.  I started pepper kissing her when my second and third orgasm.
She finally released my leg and I wrapped my legs around her needing her still in me .

Fuck Kim shit.  You okay? Come on now my body showed you how I  was doing.  I know I just wanted to hear it. Yes you fucked me good and I  enjoyed every minute of it.

We got out of the pool and she laid on her back after I lowered the chaise chair to be even with her wet pussy . WE 69 ONE ANOTHER UNTIL WE BOTH STOPPED TO CATCH OUR BREATH .WE LICKED EACH OTHER CLEAN MAKING ME CUM TWO MORE TIMES AND HER THREE.