39

I started to try to use GPS to track Avery and Carmen through their cells and vehicles.  Nothing.  I checked their banks.  They took out cash. SHIT SHAWN THEY DON'T WANT ME TO FIND THEM.
Lisa don't you know that restraining order will do. Jason won't be kind again and bail you out even though you paid the bail bondsman back.  Don't look at me for helping you. I don't want no part of those woken wraths. They can be brutal and you know it. Fine, fine, fine! I made us some broccoli and beef with brown rice for dinner with some beer. Sounds perfect. When is your divorce final? In two weeks.  Fred is in Mexico as we speak.. I  cannot attest it or she will make our divorce a living hell and it will impact Q s
Security business  and sheknows it. She has me by my neck. Sorry pal. Thanks.  Thanks for dinner but we are done unpacking you and I have to get home to do my some work before I go to bed. You beer to bed too. You have an early flight out to  Connecticut tomorrow.. yeah I know.  I will go to bed after I pack for the trip. Lisa at least your portion of the company is going well. and she isn't asking for alimony. Shawn she makes way more than me. I am not asking because she will cream me in court and it will look bad on Q security.  It's bad enough some of these places tolerate a lesbian women to do contracts with and to go check up on the trainers and to do some of it.

Shawn left and I started packing for my three day trip to Connecticut.

We all stayed up when we returned from the casino after dinner talking about our past relationships.  Boy oh boy,  did Kim and I learn alot about Carmen,  Rebecca,  Maura and Jane past relationships. We headed off to our bedrooms.

Kim did my pass relationships and how I seduced people and got seduced scare you?Why do you ask? I noticed you and Avery kept looking at one another in shock and at times disgusted. Yes to be honest. Some of the situations for you being a doctor you took alot of risks. Kim that was in college. Yes but you were at Stanford and was learning about stds. I just thought you would of been more careful. I am now. I am cleaned.  I was wild back than.  I am not that way anymore. If I was Jane and I wouldn't of lasted as long as we did and you wouldn't be with me and I know that. I am glad you realize that. I do babe. Are you up for dessert or would you rather go to sleep  I am tired maybe in the morning after I  get a few hours sleep, I will model you the nurses outfit I bought for us. You did what? You heard me.  Night Kim.  Oh Maura that was quick.  Yup,  I  cannot wait.

I started laughing and kissed her good night before going to sleep.

Carmen I knew you had a sex long way before me and are older . I just didn't see you doing some of what you stated. Avery I have changed and I am not that way  Being with you and Lisa calmed me down and I feel better for myself  I never knew you only had a few guys before Lisa. Yes and than I met Lisa and my entire world on sex and gender changed..I am glad you change and like women only now. Me too Carmen.

Carmen entered me and fuck she felt good inside me.